mtbr member

04 Hollow point RL ??????????

I Was given a 04 Hollow point Expert RL that was riden maybe 3 or 4 times. I was wondering if any of you Ironhorse experts have any idea if there would any demand for it and what I could get for this bike if I tried to sell it?

mtbjk
    I say keep it and ride it, if not, Id be happy to have it if it was passed on to you, you can pass it on to me. I ride an 04 with an 03 expert build and love it you should set it up if the bike fits you and take a ride on it, its a great bike and does everthing very well. Im sure you would not be disappointed if you had a good ride on one. just make sure you put .5 inch of sag in the rear shock for set up and around halfway on the rebound adjustment to start then adjust to your likeing and go have fun on it, the bike likes as little rebound as possible and really pedals well standing or sitting. as for price I really dont no what its worth but it is a high end Ih bike from 04 and the best part is the dw link suspension,
    Ride On
    Jan R

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ss29er
    I Was given a 04 Hollow point Expert RL that was riden maybe 3 or 4 times. I was wondering if any of you Ironhorse experts have any idea if there would any demand for it and what I could get for this bike if I tried to sell it?
    not much demand for it you should give it to me

mtbr member

sure

Quote Originally Posted by bigdamo
    not much demand for it you should give it to me
    I'd be happy to send it to you, free ($1000.00 S&H)

Making it reign since '07
    I've heard demand is especially low for the 19"

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Well I sold mine for 1600 CDN in about 2 hours on a local website without a picture. MInd you I made money off it even after driving it for 2 years cause I got a smokin deal on it new.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    I have an old Ironhorse bike (my first and only MTB) which I got for $300. I have no idea what model it is, except I loved it after I rode it (I was riding my fiance's backup bike, a Specialized hardtail) It says "hollowpoint" on the seatpost and the paint scheme is blue/white. Is my bike a "hollowpoint" also? Got a pic of yours?
    Only reason I want to know is so that I know what I already have, so I can upgrade when I need to.
    Last edited by manowar669; 05-17-2007 at 11:47 AM.