mtbr member

SPAM: Looking for Rohloff 17t cog & OEM CC axle plate

Ad link below. My Rohloff wheel is on the way, and I just need these to get rolling. Maybe someone has something in the parts bin they are not using? Let me know what you got!

WTB: Rohloff 17t cog and OEM CC Axle plate - Buy and Sell and Review Mountain Bikes and Accessories

Thanks,
    Mark

mtbr member
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeny View Post
    Ad link below. My Rohloff wheel is on the way, and I just need these to get rolling. Maybe someone has something in the parts bin they are not using? Let me know what you got!

WTB: Rohloff 17t cog and OEM CC Axle plate - Buy and Sell and Review Mountain Bikes and Accessories

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi Mark,

We're the main Rohloff distributor for North America. These items are for sale in our online store: Cycle Monkey ? Home (For the OEM axle plate, give us a call to order.)

Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions when setting your hub up!

Thanks,
    -The Cycle Monkey team
    www.CycleMonkey.com
    Rohloff & Schlumpf gearing. Custom wheels. Suspension service.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by CycleMonkey View Post
    Hi Mark,

We're the main Rohloff distributor for North America. These items are for sale in our online store: Cycle Monkey ? Home (For the OEM axle plate, give us a call to order.)

Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions when setting your hub up!

Thanks,
    -The Cycle Monkey team
    I am familiar with you guys, so I may hit you up. I was just hoping that maybe someone had something around that they were no using. That way I could save a couple of dollars and someone else could make a couple of dollars. It's a long shot, but you never know!

mtbr member
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeny View Post
    I am familiar with you guys, so I may hit you up. I was just hoping that maybe someone had something around that they were no using. That way I could save a couple of dollars and someone else could make a couple of dollars. It's a long shot, but you never know!
    Cool, no problem! Just thought we'd put the word out in case you can't find them anywhere else.
    www.CycleMonkey.com
    Rohloff & Schlumpf gearing. Custom wheels. Suspension service.