mtbr member
    Mar 2007

Rohloff wheel paid spam, Rohloff oil too

http://classifieds.mtbr.com/showprod...t=47863&cat=10

Up for sale is the Rohloff wheel I built up for my Big Dummy with the proper accessories to mount to a Big Dummy.

AD TEXT:

Wheel built by Peter White, Rohloff Speedhub with Mavic EX721 rim. I bought the hub used, with low mileage according to the seller. Wheel has maybe 125 miles on it. Hub is red, serial # 007812, disc brake, quick release. 16T sprocket, 160mm disc rotor, external shift mechanism, chain tensioner, OEM2 axle plate, shifter with tandem cables (was mounted on Surly Big Dummy.) Tire and tube, QR, NOT included!

Hub in very good condition. I notice that it weeps a drop of oil if left sitting for a while - apparently not uncommon if the oil has been slightly over-filled.

$1050 shipped to CONUS.

mjr at valley dot net

Thanks!

Also have unopened 1 liter containers of rohloff oil and cleaner for sale, $150 for both.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007

update

Hi all

The Rohloff wheel is sold. I still have:

- 1 liter cans of Rohloff oil and Rohloff cleaning fluid - will sell unopened for $135 shipped for both cans, or will split into 1/4 liter containers at $50 shipped for 1/4 liter of oil and cleaner - that's ten changes
    plus
    - New, unused Rohloff tandem cable set - $20 shipped (new $24.95 bikesonline)
    - Rohloff Speedbone - $25 shipped (new $52.95 bikesonline)
    - Rohloff QR OEM axle plate - $18 shipped (not the OEM2)

m_angyo_r at yahoo dot com