mtbr member
    Aug 2009

Rohloff Grip Shifter

What is the width of the Rohloff Grip Shifter unit? I am trying to install Rohloff on a Groovy Luv Handle (184mm straight space on each side for grips, shifters, brakes), and wonder whether I would have enough space for the brake mount (Magura MT4 or Formula Rx), Rohloff Grip Shifter, and the whole Oury grip. Thanks
    Last edited by sevencyclist; 02-13-2012 at 11:39 AM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by sevencyclist View Post
    What is the width of the Rohloff Grip Shifter unit? I am trying to install Rohloff on a Groovy Luv Handle (184mm straight space on each side for grips, shifters, brakes), and wonder whether I would have enough space for the brake mount (Magura MT4 or Formula Rx), Rohloff Grip Shifter, and the whole Oury grip. Thanks

My Rohloff shifter is ~60mm wide. It's several years old [same as shown above]...not sure if there is a newer version out there.
    Safe riding,

Vik
    www.vikapproved.com

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vikb View Post

My Rohloff shifter is ~60mm wide. It's several years old [same as shown above]...not sure if there is a newer version out there.
    I think the current one is round instead of slight triangular, but same width. Thanks. That helps a lot.