I currently have an XT geared Air9 and am considering a Rohloff conversion.
Art Nr: 8026 SPEEDHUB 500/14 CC DB OEM
Art Nr: 8021 SPEEDHUB 500/14 CC DB
1) Does Niner sanction mounting anything to the DB mounts?
2) Has anyone tried it with success/failure?
3) Is it worth ($/performance) to switch to an EBB to be able to do away with the chain tensioner?
4) Would it be difficult or costly to move the hub to a slider-dropout SS frame in the future?
5) In general, does a Rohloff function more gracefully with a slider dropout or EBB for tensioning?
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Niner Air9 Rohloff conversion?