(Mtbr Site Manager) Administrator

Mtbr looking for bloggers, writers, photographers

Hey All,

If you are going to Interbike, Mtbr is always looking for people who can help us cover the event by contributing to our Interbike coverage by writing blog articles.

Blog articles are short write-ups with at least 1 or 2 photos that highlight interesting things that you see. If you have a specific area of interest, we will work with you on what we would like to see covered. If you prefer us to give you a specific assignment, we can do that as well.

Candidates should:
    1.) be attending Interbike already (read, we have maxed out the number of people that we can get in under our own media passes)
    2.) be able to write at least 100 to 200 words about specific products, people, etc... (you are more than welcome to write more, this is just a minimum)
    3.) be able to take decent photos. lo-rez is fine, nothing fancy, but need to be clear (not always easy for the indoor portion of the show)

If you are interested, please PM me or let me know here. Feel free to ask me questions here, too.

Thanks,

-gregg
    Like us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/Mtbrcom

Follow us on Twitter - twitter.com/Mtbr

Mtbr YouTube Channel

mtbr member
    Oh, it is already the time of a year! Got to take pictures of Photo John again.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Im a magazine editor/photographer attending interbike. My magazine doesnt cover the show but I am going anyway. Is this a paid assignment?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordansrealm
    Im a magazine editor/photographer attending interbike. My magazine doesnt cover the show but I am going anyway. Is this a paid assignment?
    Hey Jordansrealm,

Unfortunately, it is unpaid, with the exception of a t-shirt and/or jersey depending on quality/quantity of your articles.

If you have your own site or blog to promote, you can use your articles to link to your site, too, if you wish.

I'm curious as to what magazine you work for (I'm assuming it's in another industry), so PM me if you don't want to say here.

Thanks,

-g

Mtbr YouTube Channel

Really I am that slow
    I'll be going for the first time this year with the shop i'm working at... I'd be interested in helping you guys out some.. I'll have to do a few things for the shop but otherwise i'm there to geekout... And already planning on doing a bit of my own blogging ect..
    Read my BLOG!

Nipple twister and bike builder at Borealis

http://www.borealisbikes.com/

Quote Originally Posted by SlowerThenSnot
    I'll be going for the first time this year with the shop i'm working at... I'd be interested in helping you guys out some.. I'll have to do a few things for the shop but otherwise i'm there to geekout... And already planning on doing a bit of my own blogging ect..
    Thanks! PM sent!

-g

Mtbr YouTube Channel

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    I'll be taking pics at the show which I'd be happy to share, but won't have any way of uploading them while I'm there. Would it defeat the purpose to get you photos in the week(end) after the show?

Quote Originally Posted by formulate
    I'll be taking pics at the show which I'd be happy to share, but won't have any way of uploading them while I'm there. Would it defeat the purpose to get you photos in the week(end) after the show?
    We prefer the pix sooner than later, but even if it's the week or weekend after the show, that's fine, too.

Feel free to hit me up on PM for more details.

thanks for your interest.

-g

Mtbr YouTube Channel

mtbr member
    I am heading to Vegas on Thursday and staying till Saturday. I am just bummed that it isn't open to the public.
    Check out some great MTB gear @ www.evomo.com

mangai.rollin
    Hey G,
    I'm there for a full week to support Kuat and geek out. I'll be riding as many demos as I can in Bootleg Canyon - I'm in the market - and will be all over the indoor scene looking to pick up a couple new brands for my rep business. I'm typically snap-happy w/ the camera and have no probs sharing my opinion.
    Shoot me a PM w/ the details and let's see if we can make something work.

Btw, were you at MBO in August? I met Francis, Kyle and a couple other people from the MTBR crew. ...just wondering if we rode/drank together.
    '10 Ibis Mojo SL
    www.mangai-rollin.com We are hiring
    pdx mtb

Thanks for all the offers to help!

I will be in touch shortly with all of you who offered to help.

I am now closing this thread.

-g

Mtbr YouTube Channel