Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    200

    Can Someone Get me a Pass for Interbike 2010?

    I live in Las Vegas and would like to attend the show this year. Unfortunately, I am a lowly consumer and not a seller.

    Can anyone help me score a pass?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    lookin' for a hill
    Reputation: nikwashere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    372
    "Is this show open to the general public?

    No, Interbike is not open to the general public. Only authorized buyers and members of the trade will be admitted. As a business-to-business industry event, we can only register qualified** retail buying businesses in the industry."

    "For all Non-Buyer categories (Brands, Media Sales, Consultants, PR Firms, Non Exhibiting Manufacturers, etc.) there is a $400.00 per person fee to attend before August 20, 2010 and $450 after that day"

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    200
    obviously I wont pay 450 for the privilege. can anyone help me out?

  4. #4
    Nouveau Retrogrouch SuperModerator
    Reputation: shiggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1998
    Posts
    48,315
    Quote Originally Posted by mastakilla
    obviously I wont pay 450 for the privilege. can anyone help me out?
    Nobody here. This is not the place to ask. And at this point the free pass deadline is past, and they check IDs
    mtbtires.com
    The trouble with common sense is it is no longer common

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    200
    Shiggy,

    Just because you cant help get me in doesnt mean someone else cant

  6. #6
    Nouveau Retrogrouch SuperModerator
    Reputation: shiggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1998
    Posts
    48,315
    Quote Originally Posted by mastakilla
    Shiggy,

    Just because you cant help get me in doesnt mean someone else cant
    There is a difference between can not and will not.
    The odds of somebody giving a pass to a stranger are between zero and none. It usually takes a good relationship with a qualified local attendee.
    mtbtires.com
    The trouble with common sense is it is no longer common

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    643
    once in....can anyone just "buy stuff''?

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    160
    Where there is a will there is a way....trust me. I live here in Vegas and bought about $500 worth of stuff last year for $175.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    643
    ...so how do you do the buying? like in a regular local bike shop? cash or credit?

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    160
    Don't be the guy trying to pay with plastic. It is a tradeshow not a supermarket. and not everyone will take a CC. If you want to be sure and get "that deal", cash talks Good luck...I will be there..

  11. #11
    Leg Shaver
    Reputation: Ike Turner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    546
    The purpose of the trade show is to look at **** and/or broker deals for the coming season.

    Get there the last day and there is a good chance you can mix in with the crowd later in the day as things lax and everyone is too busy telling each other how great they all are..... Follow a large group through the door.

    but don't act like a customer and don't ask for free **** and talk about how bling your bike is

    just look around and the chances you will find display stuff for sale that you really need are slim to none.


    odds are 50-50 getting in and getting caught

    the outer option is to go to crazy horse II tonight or tomorrow night and look for interbike guy at the club. buy him a lap dance and he might get you in the show. you can't mistake interbike dude in Vegas. It is the only trade show ever where the participants and attendees wear their badges around town at night like they are Vegas VIP's
    Why are there so many threads about cheap ass bikes?

  12. #12
    Did I catch a niner?
    Reputation: Mr Pink57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Ike Turner
    The purpose of the trade show is to look at **** and/or broker deals for the coming season.

    Get there the last day and there is a good chance you can mix in with the crowd later in the day as things lax and everyone is too busy telling each other how great they all are..... Follow a large group through the door.

    but don't act like a customer and don't ask for free **** and talk about how bling your bike is

    just look around and the chances you will find display stuff for sale that you really need are slim to none.


    odds are 50-50 getting in and getting caught

    the outer option is to go to crazy horse II tonight or tomorrow night and look for interbike guy at the club. buy him a lap dance and he might get you in the show. you can't mistake interbike dude in Vegas. It is the only trade show ever where the participants and attendees wear their badges around town at night like they are Vegas VIP's
    Not true. CES attendees do this also, but it was because we used to get into the porn convention for free with them
    Mr. Krabs: Is it true, Squidward? Is it hilarious?
    http://www.activejunky.com/invite/90161/travis-boss

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •