mtbr member
    Mar 2008

New question here. 2010 Outdoor Demo East

Does anybody have any info about the 2010 Outdoor Demo East? I have not heard Anything. Is it not going to happen? I really enjoyed it the last couple of years

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Friday is supposed to be the "industry day" and the weekend is the cross race and consumer show. What I can't figure out is who will have bikes there other than Cannondale. I enjoyed it too and as of now am planning on being there but only if there will be something decent to ride, I'm not driving all the way up there to ride a Crackandfail.

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover
    Friday is supposed to be the "industry day" and the weekend is the cross race and consumer show. What I can't figure out is who will have bikes there other than Cannondale. I enjoyed it too and as of now am planning on being there but only if there will be something decent to ride, I'm not driving all the way up there to ride a Crackandfail.
    When? Friday October 08?

mtbr member
    Mar 2008

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Like I said before, it looks like just Cannondale. I know that T and S won't be there for sure, neither will Yeti or Marin and they were all there in the past.