mtbr member
    Jul 2005

XL Tracers going into production

We have a batch of Tracer VP in XL size going into production soon. The Top tube length will be: 25 inches, Seat tube: 21 inches and wheelbase: 45 inches.
    The angles, bb height etc all stay the same.
    We dont have another batch scheduled for some time. If you want one make sure you have it on order.

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    This is brilliant news. I am awaiting more details on the new Uzzi before buying a Tracer. I hope this means the Uzzi will also be available in XL. Being 6'5" means i really nead XL.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005

Pics please!

Are there any pics of a XL posted yet. I dont remember seeing any. Has there been a XL proto done yet. IF pics are available, please post....

EMM
    mtbr member
    Oct 2008

New question here. Virtual(P) Tracer owner: how soon is soon?

Quote Originally Posted by pecusick
    We have a batch of Tracer VP in XL size going into production soon. The Top tube length will be: 25 inches, Seat tube: 21 inches and wheelbase: 45 inches. The angles, bb height etc all stay the same. We dont have another batch scheduled for some time. If you want one make sure you have it on order.
    For over three months now I've been a virtual owner of a XL Tracer VP. That's what I've called myself ever since I placed my order. The nice thing about waiting for something good is the virtual upgrades you've got time to make. What started out as a search for a descent mountainbike, transitioned through a "mid-level cost" of a Tracer VP, to one that now will have titanium bolts and bling wherever possible and a pricetag more than* ...* However; I'm running out of virtual improvements to my build and impatience is building - I'm ready for improved VirtualP reality. When can we grown-ups stop reading about how the little people enjoy their Tracers and start riding our own....? Will Santa come to soon this year?

Botox User
    Aug 2008
    HAHA the same thing happened to me. I started out at about 4300, then 4700, then finally 5300! I think my bike shop loved the delay because every phone call meant they got more monies!