• 07-16-2012
    jstuhlman
    where, oh where, is the Uzzi C?
    I love my Uzzi vp. I've never been happier with a bike. But I could be . . . Uzzi Crabon, where are you? Is this even a possibility? Am I just dreaming? Ban me, shame me, call me faithless, but I've been lusting after the Nomad Crabon. Jeff, rescue me and give me hope! :D
  • 07-20-2012
    TheSchwagman
    nfm
    :skep:
  • 07-20-2012
    bashtee
    There's a video of Jeff mentioning 5 carbon frames coming out...3 carbon frames are out, 2 more coming. But dunno which year the 2 carbon will be coming out. Let's wait and see.
  • 07-20-2012
    POed
    Do want!
  • 07-20-2012
    boynamedsue
    Carbon m9 type bike and carbon uzzi type bike.... I would bet my life on it... definitely worth waiting for, thats for sure.
  • 07-21-2012
    gretch
    I would be all over a carbon Uzzi, like a fat kid on smarties...:)
  • 07-22-2012
    danglingmanhood
    ISCG! Please no press fit BB!
  • 07-22-2012
    epic
    Why no press-fit? It seems like that can really help stiffen the bike by allowing a wider downtube and maybe a wider lower link.
  • 07-22-2012
    POed
    It must have shorter chainstays and slacker HA then Nomad C, need bike between current Uzzi and Tracer since Carbine is a trail bike, Carbon Uzzi must be Enduro one.
  • 07-22-2012
    POed
    Also want slightly longer top tube to use with short stem.
  • 07-22-2012
    epic
    and give it a new name. I propose Ma Deuce.
  • 07-22-2012
    ehigh
    Just wait a little and it will be out
  • 07-22-2012
    SaddleRags
    Yup, carbuzzi = perfect bike!
    With 9 tooth cassettes or sram xx1 theres no need for a front der. Don't make it too enduro racy, keep it slack and playful for bike parks
  • 07-22-2012
    POed
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SaddleRags View Post
    Yup, carbuzzi = perfect bike!
    With 9 tooth cassettes or sram xx1 theres no need for a front der. Don't make it too enduro racy, keep it slack and playful for bike parks

Carbon is all about performance, so it should be enduro racy as hell!
  • 07-22-2012
    sanjosedre
    Been a while since I've ridden an INtense but a carbon uzzi would bring me back quick
  • 07-26-2012
    nolson450
    I agree, that would be a great addition to the line. I would be willing to bet Steber has a prototype floating around now, and a carbon DH frame in the works....
  • 01-06-2013
    Nsynk
    Yes please ! ! And make it 650b too
  • 01-06-2013
    smithrider
    I would bet an m9 carbon is next.
  • 01-06-2013
    jstuhlman
    i almost take it back...at 32# and burly as hell, i don't want anything other than my current uzzi, eff 650b,etc. you can use the longest setting of g3 on the current if you want to drop coin on a new wheelset. (but would still prolly sell both my kids for a crabon version of what I'm on...)
  • 01-07-2013
    ehigh
    yeah just make a different bike with different geometry, make it out of carbon fiber, and brand it as the carbon version of the Uzzi-sounds great.
  • 01-07-2013
    jstuhlman
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ehigh View Post
    yeah just make a different bike with different geometry, make it out of carbon fiber, and brand it as the carbon version of the Uzzi-sounds great.

bwahahahaha.
  • 01-08-2013
    GSuperstar
    I'm imagining there won't be a Carbon Tracer2 as the carbine is pretty close in the grand scheme of things. A carbon Uzzi definitely sounds like Nomad territory which would be brilliant for Intense to get involved in.
  • 01-09-2013
    philhumphrey
    Quote:

Originally Posted by smithrider View Post
    I would bet an m9 carbon is next.

My money is on an M9 Carbon.....maybe they'll call it an M10 :thumbsup:
  • 01-09-2013
    orastreet
    Anytime Intense brings a carbon bike to market - that means it is not built in the US. I take a lot of pride by owning two Intense bikes made in Temecula. I would buy an aluminum 275 Uzzi.
  • 01-14-2013
    Nsynk
    Quote:

Originally Posted by orastreet View Post
    Anytime Intense brings a carbon bike to market - that means it is not built in the US. I take a lot of pride by owning two Intense bikes made in Temecula. I would buy an aluminum 275 Uzzi.

America is only a fraction of the available market and the rest of the world does not hold out much for the " made in America " tag unless it brings better quality along with it.

I would rather have the carbon German engineered version