mtbr member
    Nov 2008

Website update ETA?

so, i know you guys are hard at work, but me and another guy at work at just wondering when the '09 site will be up? we're both looking at getting intenses

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    mr i? care to stop playing with the new uzzi to comment?

mtbr member
    I fired off a legit question to their website a few days ago with no reply. I'm sure they must be busy with the new models.
    Being a new Intense owner, anything is better than where I came from. (Ellsworth forum)
    I'd hit it, but I bruise like a peach.

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bpnic
    I fired off a legit question to their website a few days ago with no reply. I'm sure they must be busy with the new models.
    oh, i'm certain they are silly busy.

personally, i'd leave brand "suggesting" alone, i hate when trolls come out to defend

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Pitbull
    oh, i'm certain they are silly busy.

personally, i'd leave brand "suggesting" alone, i hate when trolls come out to defend
    Actually, I loved the Ellsworth. Fantastic bike.
    I'm just giving VPP a go.

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bpnic
    Actually, I loved the Ellsworth. Fantastic bike.
    I'm just giving VPP a go.

know a guy who went from a moment to a 6.6, and is now on a commencal mini dh

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    well, the SS is no longer white, and the 5.5 and 6.6 are missing from the webpage. The uzzi is still ghosted out

i guess thats sort of an update?

mtbr member
    The new site is planned to be up and running early January 2009 and will be a new look with all the new models & specs, better photos of the bikes and detail shots, fresh news updates and company info.Thanks for being patient and a few things have been changed on the current site just to update a little.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004

no more 6.6

Quote Originally Posted by mr intense
    The new site is planned to be up and running early January 2009 and will be a new look with all the new models & specs, better photos of the bikes and detail shots, fresh news updates and company info.Thanks for being patient and a few things have been changed on the current site just to update a little.
    Noticed that the 6.6 has been pulled, and now nothing under All Mt catagory, bummer.

This will probably be the Uzzi VP, is this correct? Looking forward to checking out the new site in January.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr intense

Thanks for the update!

Fearing the Reaper
    Poland's site is lookin' pretty decent. Too bad I don't speak nor read polish!

http://intensecycles.pl/

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GLIDE
    Poland's site is lookin' pretty decent. Too bad I don't speak nor read polish!

http://intensecycles.pl/
    you can always use the google translator - from polish to english in 2 seconds...

not all translates as we know it... i.e "base of wheels", "the angle of the head"...