mtbr member
    Sep 2005

Uzzi Set up question

Hey, I'm buying some saint cranks tomorrow and was wondering what bb size I should get, the reason i ask is i'm moving from the 135mm rear dropouts to the 150mm and will need to be able to set up my chainguide also. So 68 73mm version, or go with the 83mm version?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by galbraithrider
    Hey, I'm buying some saint cranks tomorrow and was wondering what bb size I should get, the reason i ask is i'm moving from the 135mm rear dropouts to the 150mm and will need to be able to set up my chainguide also. So 68 73mm version, or go with the 83mm version?
    You will need to stay with the 73mm one even with the 150 in back.
    I am guessing that you ride at Galbraith area north of Seattle. My mother in law lives on Widbey Island five minutes from Ebbi Park, My wife & I have bikes up there for when we visit & the trails @ Galbraith are super fun & Ebbi for a quickie.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    I'm more and more impressed with this company every day, I'll definitely be purchasing another intense when I'm ready for my lightweight trail bike. Mr. Intense, yes I currently live in Bellingham and ride Galbraith mt, double black diamond, and some other trails i can't talk about online...Thanks, for the info. And once again you run a great company!