mtbr member

Tracer VP on Singletrack Magazine

Issue #45 (Nov. 08) has a review of the Tracer VP. Has anyone read the review? If someone has the mag, could you please post some scans of it? Thanks!

mtbr member
    Donít have a scanner at the moment but Iíll post it if no one else has tomorrow, overall they really liked it.

mtbr member
    paul posted it up a week ago, but i think one of the guys from the magazine put a stop to it being shown over the net.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    you can buy a digital copy from their website...they're nice people, you should pay for it!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tkblazer
    paul posted it up a week ago, but i think one of the guys from the magazine put a stop to it being shown over the net.
    Ah, well heíll just have to get his own copy then, for now youíll just have to be happy that it got the only 100% positive test in there.

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    "you can buy a digital copy from their website...they're nice people, you should pay for it!"

Aw, thanks, I'm blushing :-)

mtbr member
    Thanks EGF! I'll be waiting for the scans! I really wanna know how does the Tracer compares directly with the BLT2. But since some people at STM test crew got themselves a Tracer, that should mean something!