Tires - Changes frequently
Grips - ODI Ruffians
Pedals - Shimano DX
Weight - Don't know

Attachments

See less See more
#390 ·
Alois Rössler;10403745 said:
have anyone else problem with little rocks stucked in frame and scratching? How to solve it? View attachment 800084 View attachment 800085
Yes it's happened to mine I was worried at first. I had a inner tube zip tied from the seat tube to chain stays worked well. But then I just learned to deal with it and accepted the grinding of rocks in there

#394 · (Edited)
Tracer 2 converted 650b/27.5

Tracer 2 small converted 650b/27.5 @ 30lbs
- Marzocchi 55 Ti 160mm travel
- 650b/27.5 tubeless wheel set WTB Frequency i23 rims with Hope evo pro 2 hubs
- 650b/27.5 Vee Rubber Mission 2.1 tubeless tires
- SRAM XO type 2 derailleur
- SRAM X9 2 x 10 shifters
- MRP 2X Guide 39-42T ISCG
- KS Lev seat post
- Avid CR disc brakes
- Crank Brothers Candy 3 pedals
- Eco friendly integrated fenders (my kids father's day gift cutout from plastic milk jug) minimizes dirt & mud buildup
Bicycle tire Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel Bicycle wheel rim

#396 ·
Tracer 2 small converted 650b/27.5 @ 30lbs
- Marzocchi 55 Ti 160mm travel
- 650b/27.5 tubeless wheel set WTB Frequency i23 rims with Hope evo pro 2 hubs
- 650b/27.5 Vee Rubber Mission 2.1 tubeless tires
- SRAM XO type 2 derailleur
- SRAM X9 2 x 10 shifters
- MRP 2X Guide 39-42T ISCG
- KS Lev seat post
- Avid CR disc brakes
- Crank Brothers Candy 3 pedals
- Eco friendly integrated fenders (my kids father's day gift cutout from plastic milk jug) minimizes dirt & mud buildup
QUOTE]

Nice job! How do you like it so far?

#399 ·
Hi pvflyer,

before the BOS I had a Fox 36 Talas.
After riding the fork on local trails, in bike parks and in the Alps for one year I can say that the BOS is performing excellent. Way better than the 36. So smooth on little bumps as well as on the heavy stuff. No matter how fast or hard you go. Plus it's lighter. No technical problems so far.

#407 ·
Why, you ask because i cant find any REAL T2 decals. Even on the net i cant find any. Sure, perhaps Intense has some but they are not displayed in their store and im not going to pay 50$ for them either. Just so you know the Redline decals look great and are of good quality.

#404 ·
I put it on my T2 late last night, pics aren't great but you get the idea. Its a sticker for a 275 down tube, I cut it into two pieces so my carbon fiber guard wouldn't cover it.
Nice touch. Where did you get the Tracer 275 decals from? I haven't see T2 or T275 decals online anywhere.

#416 ·
Not sure if anyone still rides 26in wheeled bikes anymore, but thought I would post a few updates to my Tracer 2.
Crank bros handlebar
some new rims
Formula oro puros
XO ten speed drive train in silver
cbdb air
Next sl ten speed crank
Hoping to get it under 30 lbs, but didn't quite make it. Might have to find a cabine frame on ebay or and ibis. I still love this bike though.
Blue Bicycle accessory Infrastructure Bicycle Bicycle part
Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle wheel Bicycle fork

#417 ·
I'm still running 26" :)

Made a few changes to mine, now running 10 spd with clutch mech and narrow wide. Biggest change was the frame shock, after the 2nd RP23 failed at the cap threads, Intense UK kindly admitted my frame shouldn't have had that shock fitted and upgraded me with a CCDB f.o.c which was amazing on their behalf.

#418 ·
Been a while since I have posted here. A few changes. XTR Shadow plus RM. Spank Oozy wheelset replaces the 2010 Crossmax SX with 2012 internals. 2nd freehub failure spoke nipples coming loose, and spoke corrosion. Spank wheels seem ok quality considering they cost half as much as the Crossmax's.

Now for a Random T2 pic:

:D

#422 ·
Those green parts are looking mighty spiffy.
A quick question to any T2 owners with 135x10 dropouts: has anyone had any wheel alignment issues? When I seat my quick release axle all the way down in both dropouts, the wheel doesn't sit straight in the rear triangle. I have to have a space between the axle and one dropout for the wheel to sit right. Just wondering if it's normal, bad dropouts, or a bad triangle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.