Chain - SRAM
Tires - Changes frequently
Grips - ODI Ruffians
Pedals - Shimano DX
Weight - Don't know

Attachments

See less See more
#325 ·
Your crankset doesn't rub against the drive side chainstay? Mine is a slightly older version of that crankset, so maybe that is the problem. I am trying to figure out what would work and be light, but I am a little low on cash right now.

#337 ·
Am I Cheating?

Because after the second ride on my new Tracer 275 today, it felt like I was cheating. The thing just floats downhill, begging for more speed. Think I've got the suspension dialed in pretty close now. Love the new XT Shadow Plus rear derailleur. Makes for a nice quiet ride, and doesn't seem to scratch the frame. As you can see, I'm still running my White Brothers Loop set at 150mm (which is what I used on my Ventana El Bastardo at 140mm). I'll be replacing it with an X-Fusion Slant when they come out in February sometime. I've been running X-Fusion on my 650B hardtail (Soma B-Side) for a couple of years, and they work great. I want to support them because they were hip to 650B early on, and their fork is almost a quarter pound lighter than a Fox 34. Current build comes in at 28lbs, 14oz.

Attachments

#351 ·
Because after the second ride on my new Tracer 275 today, it felt like I was cheating. The thing just floats downhill, begging for more speed. Think I've got the suspension dialed in pretty close now. Love the new XT Shadow Plus rear derailleur. Makes for a nice quiet ride, and doesn't seem to scratch the frame. As you can see, I'm still running my White Brothers Loop set at 150mm (which is what I used on my Ventana El Bastardo at 140mm). I'll be replacing it with an X-Fusion Slant when they come out in February sometime. I've been running X-Fusion on my 650B hardtail (Soma B-Side) for a couple of years, and they work great. I want to support them because they were hip to 650B early on, and their fork is almost a quarter pound lighter than a Fox 34. Current build comes in at 28lbs, 14oz.
Nice 275! I also have a Tracer 275 and was interested in the X Fusion Slant too. I emailed X Fusion to see when it will be available. I was told that the 650b and 26" versions of this fork were different and that the 650 version wouldn't available until mid year instead of mid February for the 26" only version.

On a side note, how do you like the White Brothers? I'm thinking about getting one since I can't get a Slant for a while. That and my Revelation is a piece of junk.

#341 ·
My 2012 Tracer2

*Now fitted with a 2012 Reverb*

Intense Medium 2012 Frame
CCDB
Fox Van 160mm 2012
Hope ProII Evo with Stans ZTR Flow Rims
Shimano Saint M820 Chainset
Shimano Saint M820 Brakes
Shimano Saint M820 Rear Derailleur
Shimano Saint M820 Shifter
Shimano Saint Cassette
Hope 34T Chainring
E13 LG1+ Guide
Raceface Atlas FR Bars
Thomson Elite Stem
Hope Headset
KMC SL 10 Gold Chain
Maxxis Minions 2.5 UST
DMR Vaults

Don't have a weight unfortunately.

#345 ·
Wow, I totally missed your 2nd picture!

It's hard to tell, is the reverb hose run through your suspension black pivot point when used with the CCDB?

I only run 1 x 10 so I wont have the luxury of using the little holder to keep the hose to a rear mech hose. (Thus letting the hose dangle a bit close to the spring for my liking)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.