Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    27

    Stolen - Intense Slopestyle & Mythic Morphine

    STOLEN!!!!!

    From my home in Watford, UK on 25th June 2009

    Intense is stealth black and has rear 3in Nuke Proof Ti Spring
    Mythic (black) has Halo SAS wheels, gold hubs/black rims and gold ODI lockon grips.

    If any one hears or see of anything about either of my Bikes please email me cg1207@gmail.com

    Will reward with any info leading to their recovery.

    More info below.

    http://solaris76.pinkbike.com/album/Intense-SS/
    http://solaris76.pinkbike.com/album/Mythic-Morphine/

    Thanks
    Chris.

  2. #2
    Ideas Above My Station...
    Reputation: Orange-Goblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    I think if you post a few more times, they may turn up..........

    But seriously, that really sucks and i'm sorry for you, my friends got their Orange Five and Kona Dawg taken from the back of their van during their first run at Cwmcarn last week.

    Bike thieves are scum. pure scum, hope it turns up, maybe trawl ebay/pinkbike etc?
    Its All Downhill From Here....!

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    27
    I didn't intend to post more than once, but the site went crazy!

  4. #4
    Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Reputation: slcrockymountainrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,264
    Quote Originally Posted by solaris76
    I didn't intend to post more than once, but the site went crazy!
    Did the same thing to me this morning with multiple posts. Computer terrets.

  5. #5
    E_1
    E_1 is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by solaris76
    STOLEN!!!!!

    From my home in Watford, UK on 25th June 2009

    Intense is stealth black and has rear 3in Nuke Proof Ti Spring
    Mythic (black) has Halo SAS wheels, gold hubs/black rims and gold ODI lockon grips.

    If any one hears or see of anything about either of my Bikes please email me cg1207@gmail.com

    Will reward with any info leading to their recovery.

    More info below.

    http://solaris76.pinkbike.com/album/Intense-SS/
    http://solaris76.pinkbike.com/album/Mythic-Morphine/

    Thanks
    Chris.
    Hi chris,
    have a look to this auction
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/intense-racing-fro_W0QQitemZ170353113093QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Bik %20es_GL?hash=item27a9d63805&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1683|240%3A13 %2018|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50

    Ivan

  6. #6
    Working on my Drops
    Reputation: MTBAlex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    632
    Solaris that IS your SS isn't it? its got the titanium coils and the RED hope disc in the front!

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: twouareks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,181
    Solaris!! Kick some @ss and get it back! My Demo 8 was stolen a couple years ago, and I know what it feels like to have it stolen. Luckily, I got it back after a few days, and I can tell you, its great! So take this ebay opportunity to get it back and prosecute!

    I got mine back because I had an idea of who took it, and when I confronted them and et them know that the bike was worth about $5000, and that the worth of the bike constitutes felony charges, it magically showed up. I doubt this guy even knows how much bikes cost and what he's gotten himself into with this.

  8. #8
    Rocket Scientist
    Reputation: bpatterson6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,012
    Dude,
    That looks like the same bike. What a douche. Get your bikes back and then beat his a**!!!!!!

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    232
    So, has anything happened?

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    43
    yes i would like to hear as well what ended up happening.

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    27
    Yes!!

    Got the Intense back and the thieves arrested!
    Silly arse advertised it on eBay!

    The Mythic is still missing mind.

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    372
    really Happy about it!!!!!

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: qbert2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,225
    Quote Originally Posted by solaris76
    Yes!!

    Got the Intense back and the thieves arrested!
    Silly arse advertised it on eBay!

    The Mythic is still missing mind.
    awesome. man the crook is a true moron. too bad aout the other bike

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    55
    Nice result with the SS

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    232
    Nice one! I hope the guy drops the soap.

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    459
    I have to admit, I thought it was a shot in the dark when Solaris originally posted. The power of the forum will not be underestimated again!

    Props to Banano for getting it going.

  17. #17
    Working on my Drops
    Reputation: MTBAlex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    632
    awesome news!

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    372
    thanks for the props! I post this picture: these are my beloved jewels (the frame is a bike complete at this time eh?) and Milla know that no one can touch the bike of daddy! ;-)
    Attached Images Attached Images

  19. #19
    Spice
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    681
    were both of the bikes stolen at the same time?
    if they were then we all know it was gonna be the same thief.... cant the police do something to them about your mythic?

    glad you got the intense back

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    181
    nice one,put him in with Bubba for the night

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation: rickthewelder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,049
    Quote Originally Posted by banano
    thanks for the props! I post this picture: these are my beloved jewels (the frame is a bike complete at this time eh?) and Milla know that no one can touch the bike of daddy! ;-)
    So,
    Where do I get that chair ?

    RTW.

  22. #22
    Broken
    Reputation: Gleeke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    174
    Awesomeness....

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    372
    Hahahaha! Rick the chair is custom made with an old seventies motorbike saddle cover! If you like i will send this cover to you for some Intense stickers and decals

  24. #24
    Working on my Drops
    Reputation: MTBAlex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by banano
    Hahahaha! Rick the chair is custom made with an old seventies motorbike saddle cover! If you like i will send this cover to you for some Intense stickers and decals

    Oh snap!!!! Banano just asked for stickers!!! he may never consider buying an intense again!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •