mtbr member
    Dec 2005

Spider Comp in Himalayas

Too much tech talk and not enough stoke. Here is me and my wife with the the Annapurna Range 25k/26k or so in height and the Dhualagiri (27k feet) in the backgrounds. Rocking the Spider Comp of course. Spider Comp in Himalayas-annapurna-range.jpgSpider Comp in Himalayas-annapurna-range-2.jpgSpider Comp in Himalayas-dhaulagiri.jpgSpider Comp in Himalayas-throng-pass.jpg

Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Nice!
    ---------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A

Living the Dream
    Feb 2004
    Awesome! Way to get after it. Glad you have good weather instead of the storms these guys faced. Surviving Nepal On a Bike - Pinkbike
    "And I shout that your all fakes and you should have seen the look on your face"

mtbr member
    Jealous

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpenglow View Post
    Awesome! Way to get after it. Glad you have good weather instead of the storms these guys faced. Surviving Nepal On a Bike - Pinkbike
    Damn, glad I didn't see that before I went. We rode the same area as them for about three days of our trip. Have some action shots bombing stairs and steep singletrack but they aren't on my phone. Will post in a week or two when I get them from my buddy.

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Here are the only two action shots taken by my friends on the trip. We really weren't taking pictures when riding, rather at the awe inspiring stopping points. Epic trip for sure!Spider Comp in Himalayas-action-shot-1.jpgSpider Comp in Himalayas-action-shot-2.jpg

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Took the Spider to Peru with my wife. Didn't really get any good shots of me on the bike this time. I didn't hit the gap jump our guide launched on the Spider, but did hit the one my wife is standing in. I have a video I need to put together that I will post. One of the days on the Olleros trail we lost around 12k feet in one day. Absolutely incredible. The bike took it all in stride. Hope you enjoy.

Spider Comp in Himalayas-img_0936.jpgSpider Comp in Himalayas-img_0938.jpgSpider Comp in Himalayas-img_0943.jpgSpider Comp in Himalayas-img_0996.jpg

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Cont.....Spider Comp in Himalayas-img_0982.jpgSpider Comp in Himalayas-img_0970.jpgSpider Comp in Himalayas-img_1003.jpgSpider Comp in Himalayas-img_0959.jpgSpider Comp in Himalayas-img_1010.jpg

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Amazing area!

ride
    good stokage!
    Redstone Cyclery
    intense*transition*rocky mountain*turner
    web - tweet - FB
    Lyons, CO

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Very cool. Those altitudes are insane to ride a bike at, my hat's off to you and your wife!
    Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience every time.