GOD SPEED # 58 RIP

Rounting reverb hydro cable( Dropper seatpost) Show Us how you've done it

After a whole afternoon trying different ways to run my RC cable from saddle to handlebar ( To the point of frustration). I came with this configuration and find it to be the better way at least for me. Down seat tube ( behind links), to BB up to Down tube following brake lines up to handlebar.

There aren't any cable flopping on the down position as you can see in the first picture no big cable exposure on the handlebar and no need to shortening the original hydro hose length.

The bike is a size M

As far as I can see there is minimum drag on hydro lines it moves up & down without hassle.

Please show Us which way you routed ur cable So in the future people can come here and look instead struggle a whole afternoon like I did.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rounting reverb hydro cable( Dropper seatpost) Show Us how you've done it-img182.jpg  

Rounting reverb hydro cable( Dropper seatpost) Show Us how you've done it-img179.jpg  

Rounting reverb hydro cable( Dropper seatpost) Show Us how you've done it-img178.jpg  

Rounting reverb hydro cable( Dropper seatpost) Show Us how you've done it-img180.jpg  

Rounting reverb hydro cable( Dropper seatpost) Show Us how you've done it-img181.jpg  

Rounting reverb hydro cable( Dropper seatpost) Show Us how you've done it-img_6449.jpg  

Rounting reverb hydro cable( Dropper seatpost) Show Us how you've done it-img_6447.jpg  

Rounting reverb hydro cable( Dropper seatpost) Show Us how you've done it-img_6448.jpg  

Last edited by pvflyer; 04-13-2013 at 06:32 PM.
    GOD SPEED # 58 YOU'LL BE MISSED

Dude, got any schwag?
    That's a naughty decal on your down tube! Live, uh, long and, uh, prosper!
    Billy

Speed is sweet, it's like an avenue to
    ... Shredtopia!