mtbr member
    Apr 2008

Question for Mr. Intense.. and everybody..

Hi im about to buy an m6 but I want to custom color the linkes..
    I saw a M6 with colored link at sicklines- http://www.sicklines.com/tech/intense_m6_fro/
    Is it possible to order the frame with red anodized links?
    If not can I do it by myself?(go to a proffesional of course)
    Also what color is more durable Pearl White or Sealth Black?
    And last but not least can sombody upload a picture of a Medium and a small frame assmbled bike?

Thankes!
    Joel

Old school BMXer
    You're apparently new to the site, so welcome!

If you scroll down this page, or check within the next couple pages, you'll find a thread comparing stealth black and pearl white - exactly what you're looking for.

No, Intense doesn't offer the links in different colors. Of course you can send them out to a local anodizer.

If you go to the M6 photo album you'll likely find some small and medium M6 frames (probably not a lot of smalls, though).

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    sorry but in the photo album no one small! only mediums and large. My small is coming at the end of november

Old school BMXer
    I'm pretty sure there were some smalls, but anyway, I'm sure the small will look just like the medium but an inch shorter in the front..

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    I saw this tread of the colours but I wanted to konow more..
    and can somebody upload a small vs. a medium?
    I will help me a lot I didn't see the sizes in the photo album

Antitheist & Kitten lover
    Here is the quote and instructions I recieved from TwentySix regarding the custom linkage they did for the sicklines article:

Would be anodizing the two links and two drop outs, if so it would cost $120. There is a lot of labor in removing the old anon and refinishing the metal finish after stripping the anon off. If you call Intense and tell them that I will be anodizing the links they may work with you and send you unnamed links and drop outs. They know who I am and am aware of the bike I did for Jason.

Thanks again,

Tyler Jarosz

mtbr member
    here are some more:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Don't drink it

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    i am pretty sure that we have no one small M6 pic in the thread. The only i have seen is the bike of Mio Suemasa. It's a problem for me also because i have ordered a small without trying one. But i have tryed a small M3 and it's ok. I am 5.8 and i like bikes on the small side.

-> SickLines.com <-
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonvelocity
    Here is the quote and instructions I recieved from TwentySix regarding the custom linkage they did for the sicklines article:
    Yep, Tyler ( twenty6products.com ) did the ones on the SickLines M6. He did a nice job

Last edited by mtb_biker; 11-03-2008 at 08:28 PM.

Old school BMXer
    Quote Originally Posted by banano
    i am pretty sure that we have no one small M6 pic in the thread. The only i have seen is the bike of Mio Suemasa. It's a problem for me also because i have ordered a small without trying one. But i have tryed a small M3 and it's ok. I am 5.8 and i like bikes on the small side.
    At your height, and that you like smallish bikes, you'd probably like the small. I'm 5'11", and I ride a medium M6. But here's an odd story. For the last year and a half, up until I got the M6, I've been riding a small M3. Based on the head tube length (5.25"), I thought the frame was a large, because that is the size headtube Intense shows for larges in their information. Small and medium frames are shown to have a 4.625" (or so - I now forgot) head tube. I did think it was smallish for a large, but I figured it was just that way. And then I recently looked at the serial number, then realized it is a small - DAMN!!! Well that explains why I couldn't get my weight forward in some turns! I know, that seems backwards, but my weight was always back because my knees were against the bars. Anyhow, looking back, I managed to ride that small bike very well.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    thanks guys! I would look into this more!
    And it will be nice if Mr. Intense would comment about stripping down the paint before buying the frame and about anodizing links..

Old school BMXer
    Quote Originally Posted by peleggt
    thanks guys! I would look into this more!
    And it will be nice if Mr. Intense would comment about stripping down the paint before buying the frame and about anodizing links..
    If you want a frame without paint, order the works raw frame - it comes with no paint.

What else do you want mr intense to say about having the links anodized?