Intense Uzzer

Oozy in the Sky, With (raw) Diamonds

I`ve started a new thread because I`ve heard several people mention they are waiting on their Uzzi Vp frames. I just, moments ago, received an email from the courier that mine has left the USA and is heading across the Pacific to me in Japan - exactly a month late, but all will be forgotten when I have her in my arms. That is, after the Japanese customs boys have their way with her....

I hope the other people who are also waiting (we are quite widely dispersed if I recall correctly) also got some good news!

Tokyo`s nearest gravity park, Fujimi Panorama Ski resort, opens in a couple of weeks and I may just be ready to roll......
    2010 Intense Uzzi
    2009 Wilier Izoard

Old school BMXer
    What bike shop are you picking your bike up from?
    Do you have a link to the ski resort? How far away from Tokyo is it? What prefecture?
    May the air be filled with tires!

Intense Uzzer
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaster1200
    What bike shop are you picking your bike up from?
    Do you have a link to the ski resort? How far away from Tokyo is it? What prefecture?

I went with WrenchScience in California; the Uzzi frame is like 4000$ from Japanese shops and they don`t import the large.

Here`s a link to Fuji Panorama:

http://www.fujimipanorama.com/summer/mtb/coursemap.html

It`s 2-3 hours from central Tokyo by car or train. 700m of vertical from the Gondola down. Also they have some pretty long cool-looking 20km descents to the Gondola base: looks good for dialing in a new bike; better than the more fall-line hairball sh*t! Everything is gonna be new on my Uzzi so I need some mellow stuff for the initial tweaking.....
    2010 Intense Uzzi
    2009 Wilier Izoard