Evlkneevljr

The One vp Uzzi VP?

I'm looking at moving to a "The One" and also considering an Uzzi VP. I've ridden The One, and an older Uzzi VPX, but, not the new VP where they changed the rear triangle and shortened the travel a bit. Can anyone that has rode both newer version bikes throw out some insight?

I'm 170lbs and will be using the bike for everything (AM, freeride, DH, etc). Any major differences you feel are worth noting? Customer service, bike characteristics (DH more important to me), etc.?
    I like bacon.

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    I ride a large one if you like low bb and slack ha and very efficient peddler the go with the one if you are looking for a more all mountain higher bb shorter cs and steeper ha then go with the uzzi. Canfields pedal better than any bike out there period and I have owned all suspension types. With that being said I have also owned a tracer and loved it you really cant go wrong with either.

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    the one + elka vs uzzi +dhx 4 3:0 I have found one disadvantage of the one : bb height is to low but i I'm not dh rider.

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    If you compare the geometry of the 2013 one and 2013 Uzzi, the uzzi can be set up as slack and low bb height as the one, or steeper, i have not ridden either but i am hoping to get an uzzi soon,