mtbr member

New to the club..6.6/Spider decal kit. Where from?

Hi gang
    I've finally joined the Intense Owners club after picking up my new (to me) 6.6
    Will be having the 1st ride tonight so I'm a little excited. It's kitted up with a 5th element rear coil. I've never ridden coil before so really looking forward to see what it can do on my local trails.
    The frame I've bought was originally red and has been stripped back to raw. When I was putting it together I thought I'd try polishing it to see how it came up. Looks really good but the problem I have now is that I want to get the whole thing polished up properly and maybe a custom bit of painting too.
    If I do this I'll need a new sticker set but, after much searching, can't find anywhere that stocks them. It's currently stickered up as a spider and, TBH, I prefer the look of them compared to the 6.6 stickers. I was thinking if I could get both sets I'd be able to mix/match the ones I wanted.
    Anyone know where I could get them from?
    Cheers
    Steve

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶[$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)$]
    Quote Originally Posted by deesta View Post
    Hi gang
    I've finally joined the Intense Owners club after picking up my new (to me) 6.6
    Will be having the 1st ride tonight so I'm a little excited. It's kitted up with a 5th element rear coil. I've never ridden coil before so really looking forward to see what it can do on my local trails.
    The frame I've bought was originally red and has been stripped back to raw. When I was putting it together I thought I'd try polishing it to see how it came up. Looks really good but the problem I have now is that I want to get the whole thing polished up properly and maybe a custom bit of painting too.
    If I do this I'll need a new sticker set but, after much searching, can't find anywhere that stocks them. It's currently stickered up as a spider and, TBH, I prefer the look of them compared to the 6.6 stickers. I was thinking if I could get both sets I'd be able to mix/match the ones I wanted.
    Anyone know where I could get them from?
    Cheers
    Steve
    You can go to your local Intense dealer and they can order the factory decals directly from Intense. As an alternative, I've used decals from this guy in the past when he used to sell on eBay

http://www.bikesdecals.com/intense-c-22.html

Good quality vinyl decals custom cut to order. Even includes a couple decals with your name on the sheet. If I recall he is somewhere in Latin America so a little slow to get here but no problems otherwise.

mtbr member
    I've bought decals from bikesdecals.com and thought they we really poor quality compared to the originals so I got some others from sstcycles19 on eBay. These are the originals although seems right now he have nothing in his store but maybe you can send him a message.

mtbr member
    Thanks guys.
    SST won't post to UK so they are a no go. I've been googling and emailing some of the 'custom' decal shops and found these guys: Slik Graphics

Seem's like they will be able to do what I need...and great prices too.