Thread: more good press

mtbr member
    Jul 2005

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Just to clarify that review is from Singletrack Magazine issue 45. I know this cos I'm the rider in the photo. And the guy who designs the mag.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    is it available worldwide? and is the actual review longer than appears on that website?

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Yup, we're available worldwide. If you can't find us on the newstand you can also get a downloadable PDF version of the mag from our site.
    That's the review in its entirety there. As you can probably tell we liked the Tracer. A lot.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    is it an all day bike, or is it too firm? does it swallow the trail obstacles?

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    I'd happily ride it all day. It's a very versatile frame, you can build it up pretty burly or light depending on your inclination and both guises will give you a fun bike that will handle whatever you put in its way.
    Put it this way, after testing the Tracer one of our test pilots went out and bought one and another is thinking about buying one. That rarely happens.

I nearly bought one, but went for a Slope Style instead :-)

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    haha, the review got removed. Singletrack must have complained. Glad I got a look in before it got removed.

mtbr member
    doh i didn't get to read the entire article... o well, i'll be taking one out for a spin next weekend