M9 Fro

Printable View

  • 03-15-2012
    ozzer
    Out with team Yellow, in with the red for 2012 and beyond. I slapped the Deemax on in preparation for the Formula One season. Guess who's team/manufacturer I'm rooting for.. :)
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...s/IMG_2867.jpg

    Some sales guy (lol) at Intense has my only other Vivid Air but otherwise, it'd be on my bike.
    Currently at 39lbs right now and hella fun to throw around Iowa Defrost on Vimeo .
  • 03-15-2012
    8664
    sick ride!!
  • 03-20-2012
    deadatbirth
    after several rides on the DB Air, i have to say that im really impressed with the shock. its on par, if not better then my coil DB. i am having to run the shock in the lowest progression setting but its been taking all the abuse ive been throwing at it.
  • 12-04-2012
    8664
    is there a big difrenz between the midle and upper "linear" progression setting?
  • 12-04-2012
    arthuar
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by 8664 View Post
    is there a big difrenz between the midle and upper "linear" progression setting?

    I don't know if I can call it big, but you can note it definetely.
    The bike, especially on rough and hard tracks, is more reactive; if you got used to pump it before the obstacle, it's better a lot.

    It depends on you, but, for my likes I prefer it less linear and more progressive (.. reactiveness helps!)

    Have a good time with this bike, it's sooo...good :thumbsup:
  • 12-04-2012
    8664
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by arthuar View Post
    I don't know if I can call it big, but you can note it definetely.
    The bike, especially on rough and hard tracks, is more reactive; if you got used to pump it before the obstacle, it's better a lot.

    It depends on you, but, for my likes I prefer it less linear and more progressive (.. reactiveness helps!)

    Have a good time with this bike, it's sooo...good :thumbsup:

    ahh, if it is in the midle progressive.. hole you can push bump it before a jump...
    and in the upper hole is more plow..

    yes i wil have a nice time with this beast...

    9 or 9.5 travel?
  • 12-07-2012
    ozzer
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by ozzer View Post
    Out with team Yellow, in with the red for 2012 and beyond. I slapped the Deemax on in preparation for the Formula One season. Guess who's team/manufacturer I'm rooting for.. :)
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...s/IMG_2867.jpg
    .

    ride update.. as seen on Vital. New Dorado works great so far. The black E13 bashguard is 0.14 sec faster than the white.
    http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/2...jpg?1350332446
    2013 Intense Bombers M9 - ozzer's Bike Check - Vital MTB
    I miss riding the M9. Been spending lots of time on the Carbine lately.
  • 12-07-2012
    CoyoteRun
    Like it you have the M9 stickers on the brake lever!


    How do you like the Dorado?

    Thanks,

    Quote:

    Originally Posted by ozzer View Post
    ride update.. as seen on Vital. New Dorado works great so far. The black E13 bashguard is 0.14 sec faster than the white.
    http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/2...jpg?1350332446
    2013 Intense Bombers M9 - ozzer's Bike Check - Vital MTB
    I miss riding the M9. Been spending lots of time on the Carbine lately.

  • 12-08-2012
    8664
    @ozzer,very nice with Dorado, what you make to the downtube? i ride the dorade now 7mt, can't be happier!!!

    my frame is on the way
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tYUcovKnCG...-M9%2BFluo.jpg
  • 12-08-2012
    mtbnozpikr
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by 8664 View Post
    my frame is on the way

    How many M9's have you owned up to now? What happened to your Doberman Stella?
  • 12-08-2012
    8664
    i like to ride diverse bikes.
  • 12-08-2012
    mtbnozpikr
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by 8664 View Post
    i like to ride diverse bikes.

    Sounds good to me. What shock and fork are you going to have on your latest iteration?
  • 12-08-2012
    8664
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by mtbnozpikr View Post
    Sounds good to me. What shock and fork are you going to have on your latest iteration?

    check this
    Life is beautiful

    fork dorado!
  • 12-13-2012
    ozzer
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by 8664 View Post
    @ozzer,very nice with Dorado, what you make to the downtube?

    The down tube protection is the same downtube protection used on the Carbine -just slightly cutout to fit.
    (Jeff, better stock up and create a SKU to sell this stuff).
    I thought it was a neat novelty to have as a first line of defense for the highly battered spot of the frame.
    http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8465/8...ddbf3332_c.jpg

    I really like my Dorado...so far. It's all just a matter of how reliable it's going to be from this point forward. So far, I LIKE it and two of the guys in our team have switched as well after taking my Dorado for a run or two.
  • 12-13-2012
    8664
    @ozzer
    thanks.
    is there a big difference between the boxxer and dorado... weigh,t small bumps feedback, fork rake ..?
  • 12-14-2012
    trojans1993
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by ozzer View Post
    I thought it was a neat novelty to have as a first line of defense for the highly battered spot of the frame.
    .

    LizardSkins makes a "Carbon Leather" version that feels pretty tough and fits perfect on the M9 with just a couple tiny notches for the cable stays.

    http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/...pseedee45e.jpg
  • 12-14-2012
    8664
    super nice!
  • 12-15-2012
    Intenseman
  • 12-18-2012
    8664
    my fluo baby
    boom shakalaka
    16.32Kg
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Re7O87Xazw...se-m9-fluo.JPG
  • 12-18-2012
    mtbnozpikr
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by 8664 View Post
    my fluo baby 16.32Kg

    Nice!:thumbsup:
  • 12-18-2012
    trojans1993
    Dang, looking at all these slick rigs makes me want to ride - the 9 is getting some dirt action this weekend for sure. Nice job on your builds guys!
  • 12-18-2012
    8664
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by mtbnozpikr View Post
    I just got the brake lines replaced and picked it up this morning. A big thanks to Brian at Wrench Science. Can't wait to get out and ride.

    that is a large size?
  • 12-19-2012
    8664
    my medium have a 13.5cm headtube like a large frame but frame is a medium any idea why?
    EDIT:
    since mid 12" the medium hafe the same HT like the Large 13.4mm.
  • 12-24-2012
    big bear
    @ 8664, I am pretty sure Intense has always used the same head tube length for medium and large M9s. That goes for most of their frames with full 1.5" head tubes.
  • 12-24-2012
    8664
    Cool,