BMJ
    "42 lbs and climbing!"

Looking For A Large 6.6 In Java!

Anybody know of a dealer that has a large 6.6 in Java in stock? I've called around to a few online stores, but all I'm finding is black and grey.
    Thoughts?

contains quinine
    I could point you towards a <a href="http://www.redstonecyclery.com/redstone/home.htm">baby blue large...</a>
    Take the long cut, we'll get there eventually.

aka...appBLING72
    Quote Originally Posted by Debaser
    I could point you towards a <a href="http://www.redstonecyclery.com/redstone/home.htm">baby blue large...</a>
    Have you tried Boutique Bikes yet? Esquire is the MTBR name on here. I know he has quite a few in stock. If he doesn't have it he can get it in a few days and he is the best guy to deal with.

mtbr member
    Yep, props on the www.boutiquebikes.com

Brian's tha man, I live too close to him and he insists on parading his bike bling every time I visit. I don't NEED a new 888 but when he waves it under my quivering nostrils, well ......
    Everybody dies, but not everyone lives

Bike Pimp
    Quote Originally Posted by BMJ
    Anybody know of a dealer that has a large 6.6 in Java in stock? I've called around to a few online stores, but all I'm finding is black and grey.
    Thoughts?
    I know of a "Titanium Gold" large 6.6. You'll be waiting until this spring for a large Java unless you find someone with one in stock.
    Wrenchscience.com
    ...Your local bike shop....

mtbr member
    Dec 2005

Just Bought one from Beyond Bikes (1 week turnaround)

I just bought a large java 6.6 from beyond bikes. I haven't received the bike yet because they are waiting on a few parts this week but it only took them one week to get the frame.

Bike Pimp
    Quote Originally Posted by smithrider
    I just bought a large java 6.6 from beyond bikes. I haven't received the bike yet because they are waiting on a few parts this week but it only took them one week to get the frame.
    Yup, and they probably got the last one.

If you don't want a black or ti gold and you don't wanna wait... try Boutique Bikes. They come highly recommended.
    Last edited by D@WS; 01-06-2006 at 06:27 PM.
    Wrenchscience.com
    ...Your local bike shop....

BMJ
    "42 lbs and climbing!"

Thanks Guys

Thanks for all your suggestions! I'm waiting on some answers from Brian over at "Boutiques Bikes" as to what they have coming in. They have a British Green right now and two more colors coming from Intense.

Again, thanks for the help....Keep it comin' !!!

BMJ
    "42 lbs and climbing!"
    Anyone else seen large 6.6 in stock at their local shop? Java would be nice, but what other colors may be out there?

contains quinine
    Anyone else seen large 6.6 in stock at their local shop? Java would be nice, but what other colors may be out there?
    I'm pretty sure www.redstonecyclery.com still has a baby blue large. Super cool color, has a hint of sparkly stuff when it's out in the sun. Dave could probably let you know about the other colors available too.

BMJ
    "42 lbs and climbing!"
    I looked over the photos of the baby blue at Redstone. It's a really cool color and I bet it looks even better in person. I just can't picture myself riding it. It's a little over the top!
    The pearl white looks real nice, as does the Midnight blue, but I think the Java is quite unique without being overstated.

contains quinine
    I looked over the photos of the baby blue at Redstone. It's a really cool color and I bet it looks even better in person. I just can't picture myself riding it. It's a little over the top!
    The pearl white looks real nice, as does the Midnight blue, but I think the Java is quite unique without being overstated.
    That blue is a great color, especially in person. Not much out there like it.

My Java 5.5 is pretty mellow in my minds eye, but in person it pops pretty good. Good luck finding a color that suits you, but don't wait forever, the sooner you start riding the new ride the better!

Members who have read this thread: 0