Living the Dream

KS Lev or KS Lev Integra for Spider Comp

I am running XX1 on my spider comp so I am not using the internal front derailer routing. It seems that it might be easier and cleaner looking to just use the front derailer internal routing for a traditional KS lev rather than use the stealth routing and integra. I also have not been able to find any reviews of the integra except for one negative review. Thoughts? Anyone using a KS Lev integra and can you provide some feedback if so?

Thanks,
    "And I shout that your all fakes and you should have seen the look on your face"

mtbr member

Sorry I can't add much but seeing as how you haven't gotten any feedback I'll just pose this question.

Why no mention of the Reverb Stealth? I have been riding one for a year solid and haven't had a single issue. In fact I just got a second one for my new Spider Comp. I also have two riding buddies that use them (one of which has put 200,000 feet of climbing on this year) and they haven't had a single issue either. Given their popularity you're bound to see some failures but from what I've observed they have worked out a lot of the bugs and are as solid if not more so than the competition.

My 2... FWIW

Living the Dream
    Thanks. I was on the fence, but I guess the great reviews for the Lev, plus no need to bleed it, pushed me to the Lev over Reverb. Also, after looking at the potential water intrusion through the stealth cable opening, I think I am just going to use a non-stealth dropper post.

Thanks for the reply.
    "And I shout that your all fakes and you should have seen the look on your face"

Living the Dream
    Just out of curiosity, what length reverb did you get? I am 5'll" on a medium Spider Comp. Wondering if I should get 380 or 420?

mtbr member

I've for a large frame and I'm 6'3" with a 37" cycling inseam and currently have a 125mm reverb with about 3" of exposed seat post, but have the 150mm on order. I don't remember what overall length it is but either would work for my situation.

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    I have the Lev on mine. I really don't like the downtube routing. Its all cosmetics really but I'd rather only see 5 inches of cable out the back of the bike than 3 feet of cable snaking down the downtube and ruining the sleekness of the internal routing. Even better if you are running an in-line barrel adjuster you can find a thin one and install it in the back to clean up your handlebar look.

Like I said, all cosmetic, I have no idea if there is a performance difference between the 2.