mtbr member
    Aug 2008

Intense Tracer 2 delivery time medium

I plan on ordering a Tracer 2 frame in medium, raw.

I am getting conflicting reports on delivery time, curious if anyone can give me a real world experience.

One store is telling me end of summer, another 2 weeks.

I tried to call Intense no phone number to be found on their website, I emailed them but no response as of yet.

thanks in advance

greedy
    I can't speak for the Tracer 2, but when I ordered my Tracer VP last year, I was told by my LBS 6 weeks, ended up being more like 10. It was worth the wait. Raw will shave some time off, because powdercoat runs can cause delays. I guess that my point is, unless you find one in stock, delivery time will probably be up in the air. Just order it up and be patient.

Someone may correct me about this, because like I said, my experience was a year ago and a different version of the bike.
    Addicted to the Classifieds

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    Mrfoxy...intense phone number is at bottom of every single page on the website. 9512966435 in addition to numerous emails on the contact page.
    That being said, I'd like to know what shop said end of summer because that is total rubbish. The bike has been wildly popular and now that people are getting them, evemore orders are coming in. Give us a call and talk to sales and they can get you a better eta.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    I received a phone call from Johnny extremely helpful and helped clear up the conflicting answers I received from 2 separate bike shops.

basically it is 3 weeks for raw finish and 5 weeks with a powder coated finish.

was very impressed with their customer service

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    This is part of the "downside" of building a non mass produced boutique bike. It mainly depends on when your order gets placed and how many customers placed their order ahead of you. The more someone waits in the winter/ Spring to place an order, the more time they will have to wait so don't be surprised if you decide to "pull the trigger" next week, call your shop, and they very well could tell you it will take even longer, which is why you are getting conflicting answers. Unfortunately, the fellows at Intense aren't just sitting around waiting for someone to place an order, which is good that people want to buy their bikes.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelhighlandsrider79
    This is part of the "downside" of building a non mass produced boutique bike. It mainly depends on when your order gets placed and how many customers placed their order ahead of you. The more someone waits in the winter/ Spring to place an order, the more time they will have to wait so don't be surprised if you decide to "pull the trigger" next week, call your shop, and they very well could tell you it will take even longer, which is why you are getting conflicting answers. Unfortunately, the fellows at Intense aren't just sitting around waiting for someone to place an order, which is good that people want to buy their bikes.
    i was lucky enough to find one on ebay got a really good deal on it so my brother in law will be happy its a present for his bday