mtbr member

Good job! Intense Launches Owners Group

Intense is happy to announce the launch of the Intense Cycles Riders Coalition. The ICRC is a group we've organized for Intense owner's past, present and future.

Many of you received our first newsletter this weekend announcing the launch of the group. We're excited to do what we can to stay close to our riders and the newsletter is the first step of our plan. The monthly newsletters will contain content about the company, our riders, Intense bikes, the dirt demo tour, and everything else Intense. We also want to include some Intense swag offers in there just to say thanks for riding our rigs.

We'd like to solicit some feedback here from you guys to get an idea of what you guys might think would be cool to see from the ICRC and the company. We are in the process of turning a new website. We are working on a webstore with Intense gear and small parts and such (no bikes direct -- we like our LBS partners). We are trying to coordinate some riders weekends/ fantasy camps with our dirt demo tour. Stuff like that.

Please post up your constructive input as to what you think would be nice to see from us and we'll go from there.

Click here to check out our first newsletter and to sign up for the mailing list for future communications from Intense Cycles.

Botox User
    Aug 2008
    Nice. AC/DC is awesome btw

Custom User Title
    I'll drag a dead horse over here and kick it a couple of times.

I like the socks but........I would like a 3/4 sleeve jersey. The long sleeve one you have is nice but plain. I think it would look nice with the "I heart" logo on it.
    Team MOJO Wheels.

mtbr member

Very cool!

is the demo tour coming to the bay area? i want to ride the new tracer vpp

mtbr member
    how about some east coast love? atleast gas under $4.00

mtbr member
    Cool. Great to see a company nuture this type of close contact with their customer base.

Does this mean you will have less of a presence here on the mtbr Intense Forum?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by KRob
    Does this mean you will have less of a presence here on the mtbr Intense Forum?
    Quite the opposite. If you check out the newsletter, you'll notice we are suggesting people to come chat with us here on MTBR. We'll keep developing interactive threads here to identify & solve problems and to get feedback & insight.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by coldsteele
    I'll drag a dead horse over here and kick it a couple of times.

I like the socks but........I would like a 3/4 sleeve jersey. The long sleeve one you have is nice but plain. I think it would look nice with the "I heart" logo on it.
    Photobucket

Kidding. Jersey suggestion is well received. Thanks.

Botox User
    Aug 2008
    I second the jersey suggestion!

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    where are the pics of the jerseys?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey_C
    how about some east coast love? at least gas under $4.00
    I second that! Intense is sorely under represented here on the East Coast ( New York/New Jersey to be specific ). Not a dealer nearby and very little if any opportunity to get to try a bike.

Ronnie.
    The trouble with having an open mind is that people will insist on trying to put things in it.

mtbr member
    The Demo tour was in San Jose last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Downhilldoug

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by fatwheeled
    where are the pics of the jerseys?
    Intense Jerseys Now In Stock

Custom User Title
    The jersey is cool but loose the Intense on the forearms and the chest and put the heart symbol on the front. And yes 3/4 sleves.

And I want to demo an Uzzi VP. So hurry up with those.
    Team MOJO Wheels.

mtbr member

I wish i would of known

Quote Originally Posted by sanjosedre
    The Demo tour was in San Jose last week.
    I might have to do a tour of the factory and test that demo Tracer instead.

mtbr member

Intense Ale please

need a frosty malt beverage for post ride Intense dark ale with a 6.6% alcohol

Dude, got any schwag?
    How 'bout an XC type jersey? Like the one pictured at Downieville.
    Last edited by TheSchwagman; 11-17-2008 at 04:37 PM.
    Billy

Speed is sweet, it's like an avenue to
    ... Shredtopia!

mtbr member
    need a frosty malt beverage for post ride Intense dark ale with a 6.6% alcohol
    ...... and a puppy
    Everybody dies, but not everyone lives

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Intense Owners Group
    Intense is happy to announce the launch of the Intense Cycles Riders Coalition. The ICRC is a group we've organized for Intense owner's past, present and future.

Many of you received our first newsletter this weekend announcing the launch of the group. We're excited to do what we can to stay close to our riders and the newsletter is the first step of our plan. The monthly newsletters will contain content about the company, our riders, Intense bikes, the dirt demo tour, and everything else Intense. We also want to include some Intense swag offers in there just to say thanks for riding our rigs.

We'd like to solicit some feedback here from you guys to get an idea of what you guys might think would be cool to see from the ICRC and the company. We are in the process of turning a new website. We are working on a webstore with Intense gear and small parts and such (no bikes direct -- we like our LBS partners). We are trying to coordinate some riders weekends/ fantasy camps with our dirt demo tour. Stuff like that.

Please post up your constructive input as to what you think would be nice to see from us and we'll go from there.

Click here to check out our first newsletter and to sign up for the mailing list for future communications from Intense Cycles.

Speaking for the welders, that logo is the shizzle !!!!!

RTW.

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    definetly need the east coast love. went to the nearest intense dealer and couldn't even check anything out. it all had to be ordered. there aren't enough intenses out here south of boston. would gladly represent the new tracer if you want a demo rider around here . [SIZE="5"]still rockin the uzzi sl and lovin it. [/SIZE]

mtbr member
    I would highly recommend the demo's. Trailhead did a good job organizing the demo. I was was impressed with the Tracer. I tried both a large 5.5 then Tracer. The Tracer felt a touch smaller although both had equal length stems. Even with 2.25" tires the Tracer did very well in the rough stuff with descending. Both bikes were well tuned unlike the pair of Ibis Mojo's I tried. The intense staff did an excellent job explaining the attributes of the bike as.

mtbr member
    Good thinking!!!I just joined the mailinglist,hopefully we get some possibilitys to order Intense "goodies"overhere(Europe/Belgium.) Intense fo'live.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by christmtb
    Good thinking!!!I just joined the mailinglist,hopefully we get some possibilitys to order Intense "goodies"overhere(Europe/Belgium.) Intense fo'live.
    Ditto, Wouldn't mind seeing some of the Goodies this side of the Atlantic. Mind you I'll be happy if you guys just chuck a jersey in with my new Uzzi frame!

My LBS says he has some on order, once I see them in the flesh I think I will be dropping some hard earned cash on my second Intense for the stable.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie
    I second that! Intense is sorely under represented here on the East Coast ( New York/New Jersey to be specific ). Not a dealer nearby and very little if any opportunity to get to try a bike.

Ronnie.
    We're already working on it:

http://reviews.mtbr.com/blog/intense...-outside-reps/

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    I think this is a great initiative. If you do it right - the "Intense for life" slogan may just hold true. However please remember that there are many Intense riders outside of the USA. Now I wont bash my local distributor but lets just say that some countries are better serviced than others and hence if you rely on them to push offers, communication or a sense of community - it aint gonna happen. So, for us non USA residents - it can feel alienating when there are offers made that are USA only.

Therefore, please include us somehow by providing us with the ability to access the same things without going through our local Intense agents. Trust me - if you leave it to them nothing will happen (having dealt with your agents in three countries I can say this with confidence). I can't see anything wrong with being able to get a pair of socks or an Intense T shirt directly from your website. Where I live, very few shops carry stock of your products and will only order for you from the agent. This means that if I want those socks or tshirt - I have to get my LBS to order one from the agent who a) is useless and b) probably wont have stock.

Oh dear - looks like i bashed them after all.

Cheers.