mtbr member
    Jul 2005

Intense Demo at San Juan Trail

Intense Cycles/ The Path Bike Shop Demo Event

The Intense Cycles demo tour will be stopping in Orange County on December 13th for a day of riding at The San Juan Trail. Come by and try out the new Tracer VP, Slopestyle, and Spider 29er. Intense will also have the new 2009 Uzzi VP on display. There will be vans for shuttling, food and drinks.
    Shuttles from the lower parking lot begin at 8am and run until 1 pm. The demo will end at 3pm.

Botox User
    Aug 2008
    Nice! Will you guys happen to have a CCDB-equipped Tracer VP out? I'm looking to pick one up for my frame as I'm a fatty and the RP23 isn't working out so well.
    09 Tracer VP - "wtf, am I hovering?"

Ideas Above My Station...
    New Slopestyle....?

This isn't a NEW new SS is it, just a 2008, like the one i bought in may yeah?
    Its All Downhill From Here....!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange-Goblin
    New Slopestyle....?

This isn't a NEW new SS is it, just a 2008, like the one i bought in may yeah?
    Slope style remains the same but there may be some pre production Uzzi's avail for Demo's.

Old school BMXer
    This could work out well! I was already tentatively planning on riding SJT that day - it'll be the first time for my girlfriend (she rides a 5.5). I went to one of these demos a few years ago, and it was a lot of fun (although it was my first time out on my VPX, so I didn't need to borrow a bike )

But gee...what would I want to demo? I was planning on riding my SlopeStyle, and I already know that I want to replace my 5.5 with a Tracer some day....hmm....

If anyone is remotely in the area, I strongly suggest you go there. And if you have never ridden the SJT, this is a great opportunity to ride great bikes on one of OC's best trails.

mtbr member
    I'd like to request a spot on a medium slopestyle for the first van.

thanks
    Cycle tracks will abound in Utopia. ~H.G. Wells

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaster1200
    This could work out well! I was already tentatively planning on riding SJT that day - it'll be the first time for my girlfriend (she rides a 5.5).
    lee, gary and i will be there.. i may try to talk traci into riding it again and maybe she can ride with Ko...

Ideas Above My Station...
    Quote Originally Posted by mr intense
    Slope style remains the same but there may be some pre production Uzzi's avail for Demo's.
    Ahh man, if i lived in the US i'd be there with bells on no matter what! Would love to try a new Uzzi, think its my dream bike if my SS isn't already!
    Its All Downhill From Here....!