mtbr member

hot rod orange and king mango combo?

Does anybody with a frame in hot rod orange have any chris king mango colored parts they could stick next to each other and take a photo for me? I am trying to see if the two colors are close enough or if they would look bad together. Thanks
    Dan

Recovering
    Quote Originally Posted by low68
    Does anybody with a frame in hot rod orange have any chris king mango colored parts they could stick next to each other and take a photo for me? I am trying to see if the two colors are close enough or if they would look bad together. Thanks
    Dan
    Don't do it. Contrast is key.

I've got orange king on my iron gray intense frame. Looks hot, but the same orange king on an orange frame would look tacky...
    Former New Yorker, now in Fort Collins
    http://www.nycmtb.com

mtbr member
    Cool, thanks for the input. I have a black one on order and am getting impatient, which is stupid cause I don't even have my frame yet. I think I will stick to the black. Thanks

emtb.pl
    Quote Originally Posted by jbogner
    Don't do it. Contrast is key.

I've got orange king on my iron gray intense frame. Looks hot, but the same orange king on an orange frame would look tacky...
    I disagree! As long as you don't put them right next to each other, the shades are not that important IMO. Especially as it's a mtb and often not in a exposition-bike-state
    Here's mine mango stuff + Easton DH
    blt_cockpit.JPG