mtbr member
    Jul 2011

Height at 6ft flat and a medium 2013uzzi.

All good? I think I am at the border based on the site. There is a mediumframe on sale in my area and wondering if this will fit me. Coming from a Large Turner 5spot with 23.6 TT, Do you think it will be noticeable vs the 23tt of a medium intense? My rides are more on agressive trail riding to light am/enduro races. Any 6footer medium riders here???

mtbr member
    I haven't owned one but I rode my friends med uzzi, I'm 6'1" it was tight with a 50 mm stem. If I was going to use it as a dh bike that I could ride to the top of the hill, it would be the size I'd get. But it would be too small if it was going to be my trail bike that I would ride every day. Tuff call. Its a rad bike!
    Once you go slack, you never go back!

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Thanks for your feedback. According to the site medium is recommended for 6flat at max.. I tried riding it on a trail here in my area and I did not feel cramped up after an hour of riding. I thought it felt nimble and easier to turn vs my large 5 spot. The only downside of going to a smaller size is the seatpost insertion. My seatpost is a bit too exposed. I guess I should try to get a 70mm stem for all around riding? The uzzi has a more slacker seat angle than the 5spot and it has a longer chainstay too. The large 5 spot has. 23.6tt while the medium uzzi has 23

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    I'm six one and have a large with a 70mm stem. I use it for everything, but mostly trail riding, and it fits great. It really depends on how long your torso/arms are and how open you like your cockpit to be. I like a longer feel. If your test ride felt good, go for it. It's an awesome bike and a dying breed.