Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

GREAT Customer Service from Intense/Johnny

2K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  snakesterhk 
#1 ·
Just wanted to say a big thanks to Johnny and Intense for helping me out with my 2011 Tazer VP FRO problem.

I couldn't get the shock in the lower short travel hole on the link, as it would hit the seattube. I e-mailed Intense and got a quick response. After e-mailing a few pics of the problem, I was told they would make me a new link.

It arrived yesterdya in the post, totally different design, shock hardware spacing is alot less wide, and the link has more material at the sides to make it stiffer

New bolts too. Took the old link out, new one in, new hardware in lower shock mount(all suplied by Intense, THANKS!) took less then 15 minutes to fit it all, now she is perfect and I can run the shock where I want it.

Great customer service, this is how it should be everywhere, keep up the good work!!!!!

See less See more
#5 ·
I've have nothing but good things to say about customer service. Always willing to chat about all my questions when I call.

Link Related: I'm pretty happy with the Monarch Plus on my Tracer 2 now but I had issues when I demoed a double barrel air (what a peice of crap) and it looks like the vivid air doesn't fit in the long travel mode either. Not really concerned now but just saying...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.