mtbr member
    Dec 2005

Frame Registration

Does anyone know if you still have to register your new Intense frame online to validate the warranty? I cannot find a link to do this on their website. If my memory serves me correctly, I registered my other Intense frames on their older websites.

I appreciate the advice!

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    I hadn't heard of this. Sorry to dig this up, but as a new Intense owner I'd like to know as well. Let's just say there was, um, very little documentation included with my frame.
    Wanted: Ritchey P-20,21,22,23 in Team colors, 18-inch, '92-99, Ritchey Logic fork (threadless); NEW Rock Shox Judy Decal Sets

mtbr member

Frame Registration

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Thanks for that link. I just registered mine as well. It would be nice if they at least emailed you a confirmation of the registration.

Did anyone actually get a "warranty card" with their frame? All my carbine SL had in the box was a grease port adapter and fox warranty booklet.

Could anyone transcribe or post the Intense warranty information?
    Wanted: Ritchey P-20,21,22,23 in Team colors, 18-inch, '92-99, Ritchey Logic fork (threadless); NEW Rock Shox Judy Decal Sets

mtbr member

Frame Registration

No e-mail confirmation, no warrantee card, no manual. I got the grease fitting and Fox card also. And a bunch of business cards from the sales guy at WrenchScience.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Just in case anyone else reads this, it can be done from their website. Find the the About Us section at the bottom of the page. The Warranty Registration option is there.