mtbr member
    Jun 2010

Finally got my Hard Eddie built...

Well - finally got this amazing bike... IMO probably the most sexiest frame out there at the moment.... :-) oh and it rides amazing too...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Finally got my Hard Eddie built...-hard_eddie.jpg  

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    That is one sick ride! I really love the looks of the Hard Eddie. Enjoy it!

Wicketed
    Nice Treader!
    Is that a medium frame? Could you indicate what height you are and how the standover is for you?
    'I've got a bike, you can ride it if you like. It's got a basket, a bell that rings, and things to make it look good' - Syd B

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Hey Swan,
    This is a L frame and my height is 183 cm.
    Itay

Wicketed
    Cheers Itay - hope you're finding the Eddie rides as good as it looks.
    'I've got a bike, you can ride it if you like. It's got a basket, a bell that rings, and things to make it look good' - Syd B

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    What kind of riding do you do? I'm building one myself as a xc bike to complement my Stumpy Evo 26er. I have a feeling I'll be riding more the Eddie as I don't really have the guts to do big jumps. How do you find the fork, 100 mm or 120 mm? Curious as to your overall impression of the bike on xc trails, rooty sections. Looking forward to your reply. Nice looking bike.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Hi,
    My other bike is an Ibis HD, so I use this one for my XC long rides. I must admit that I take it also to some technical trails as well as I like the "raw" feeling of riding a HT on technical terrain but for most of the time it is used for XC riding - going fast for long distances....
    Itay