mtbr member

Good job! Chain reaction blue 5.5

Here's a couple of pics of my custom team-issue Chain Reaction blue 5.5 that I just built up. Turns out that an "extra" 5.5 frame was sent out to finish at the same time the team issue bikes were

The depth and color of the Chain Reaction blue is absolutely stunning, especially when equipped with the night camo decals from a Socom. Too bad this color is not available to the general public (at least not yet). A very special thanks to all those involved (you know who you are ) for getting this done

Last edited by E-man; 04-21-2008 at 01:07 AM.
    MTB - Niner Jet9 RDO
    MTB - '10 S-WORKS 29er hardtail
    Road - '11 Specialized Roubaix Pro

Oakley - High Definition Optics

Old school BMXer
    Looks great!

Now just get that house painted!

Oh, and you may want to rotate your bars back; they look like you have them rotated too far forward.

Did you have to link to those photos on photobucket? I won't be able to admire them at work. Can't you just upload them here?

mtbr member
    LOL! The stucco is getting sprayed tomorrow so that's one more project to check off the list. The bars are the new MX bend Easton carbons. They have a lot of up and back sweep to them, but I'll have to check it out before the next ride.

I'll e-mail you the images tomorrow
    MTB - Niner Jet9 RDO
    MTB - '10 S-WORKS 29er hardtail
    Road - '11 Specialized Roubaix Pro

Oakley - High Definition Optics

mtbr member
    Beautiful color wish they would add it as a color option. it look great on a slope style