This pewblic dis-service announcement brought to you by:

IrishBuddha
    ...building wherever they'll let me...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Visicypher
    Merkin
    That is some kinda pickle, right?

mtbr member
    ancestors of the wizard in king aurthur's court?
    I just don't understand my wife....she thinks its nuts to ride when the temperature is in the 20's....go figure

TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER
    I've got a bald rat that wears her merkin all the time. It eliminates lice and disguises the marks of syphilis. She has many different ways of wearing her merkin although most involve placing the merkin on her belly so she can sit on its hide quarters while she can grooms herself.
    Nobody cares what kind of bike you ride.

mtbr member

Merkin..

samples of "merkin" in use:
    You're not a real merkin if you don't have an SUV you drive 3 miles to work...
    What kind of flag burnin merkin are ya?
    I only buy merkin made frames and hang $3k worth of french and japanese stuff on it...

Barneys Unite!
    Good one! Actually, I used to know an old gal who had a merkin.

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    "Look at that merkin jerkin' his gherkin."

Hoops - Big and Small

What's Behind Your Merkin?

counterfeit hair for women's privy parts

Is this the female version of the "Soul Patch"?
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

More deep thoughts

Since Shrub is kind of a fake president when he says, I' m a merkin he really means it. But who's merkin is he?

Is going Stan's tubless merkin technology?

When L. Craig leaves that small space where one might leave a coat, will he be wearing a merkin or will he claim to have gone tubless?

Does Ann Coulter's merkin itch and if not why is she so cranky.

If we put the 10 commandments back in the park, shouldn't we add a commandment just to be special? Maybe we should add, "thou shalt not wear, covet nor fondle anothers merkin."

And after spending $1,000 on a 36,000 tune up on a Ford Focus station wagon today I learned something special. Honda is to Quality as Ford is to "merkin."

Will you be covering up your holloweenie this evening with a merkin?

Sheepherder/Cat Herder Moderator
    Hallowed Weenie....

mtnjam
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash_Burn
    counterfeit hair for women's privy parts

Is this the female version of the "Soul Patch"?

For some reason "BORAT" comes to mind when I see that

Man, this thread (no pun intended) is becoming a NSFW thread....

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    st. peter's beard?

Cleavage Of The Tetons
    Jan 2004
    Holloween is someones birthday....hint....
    "We LOVE cows! They make trails for us.....

And then we eat them."

mtbr member
    The History of The Merkin(I just had to post this, it cracked me up as much as this thread)

A pubic wig or merkin as it was earlier known made its debut in 1450. It was used as a device to cover syphilitic pustules and gonorrheal warts in the genital area. In its contemporary form, the merkin is used as a part of erotic play, and it has also crossed over the boundaries of intimate wear into some mainstream genres of dress. The chosen material the wig is made of, usually either: nylon, yak belly or human hair, is woven onto a transparent mesh. This is then applied to the pre-shaved pubic area with spirit gum; alternatively the wig can be attached to a transparent G-string.

The wearing of a pubic wig is a sensory experience. The wig can allow the wearer a certain "jouissance" as it is made of a fibre/hair that has been selected by the wearer, and it is worn on an erogenous zone. A fetish for the feel of either: silk, leather, fur or hair against the skin, or that of others is common, and can be incorporated into the design of a pubic wig to give heightened pleasure.

Bondage crossed over from erotic use into couture when it first glided down a Gianni Versace catwalk in 1992; and Vivian Westwood flirted with the pubic area, using tailored fig leaves to cover modesty under transparent fabrics. There has always been a risqué element to fashion throughout the ages, whether it was bearing ankles, knees, thighs or breasts. The 'club scene' has taken fashion one step further. It has formulated its own look as pubic wigs are being worn under short 'baby doll' dresses in mainstream nightclubs, as well as being worn in private and fetish parties.

The pubic wig is a strong device for both the exhibitionist and the voyeur. Ideally the relationship between the two is best suited as a 'performer' and 'audience' scenario. The exhibitionist is allowed freedom of movement and a confidence in the unusual and in doing so creates entertainment for the voyeur. In a professional and aesthetic capacity the wigs are frequently used by show girls.

The pubic wig has also become an essential piece of the serious drag queens wardrobe, as it covers the genitalia that are otherwise the epitome of maleness. It is the finishing feminine touch and it is intrinsic to the pleasure of drag, as 'a little female finery creates the sexual identity in the 'role play' of the subject.

Pubic wigs or 'body furniture can be custom made and designed to suit the wearer and their moods by tonsorial expert Rick Stonell. Two examples of his work are 'Heart' and Target'. The first is a pale pink heart shaped piece that is made from yak belly hair; the image it projects is one of virginal youth and subtleness. The colour and hair are soft and the shape is traditionally linked with love and romance. The overall look is of innocence, though ironically it is reminiscent of Eve's fig leaf! Alternatively he has created a piece that uses the shape of a target; this is made from red, white and blue nylon. The strong design, colours and fibre used in this wig, carry a bold and sexual statement of availability. The wig has a fantasy element gives the impression that it was designed with a superhero or heroine in mind. The range of pubic wigs in Rick Stonell's collection covers ever aspect of sexuality and personality from 'whore' to 'Madonna'.

The merkin of the past were made to cover the "filthy running sores of syphilis. A disease which “eroded the palate... In some cases the lips, nose or eyes were eaten away, or on others the whole of the sexual organs”.

Merkin were frequently connected with prostitutes. The women often worked while infected, because many of them were single mothers with no other form of income. Despite the horror of infection and the merkin's connections with it, amusing anecdotes have appear in literature such as A. Smith's: “This put a strange whim in his head - which was to get the hairy circle of her merkin... this he dried well and combed out, and then returned to the Cardinal, telling him he had brought St. Peter's beard”.

Fortunately, the merkin is no longer needed for its original function. The idea of the merkin has been displaced in time to be re-born into a different era as the pubic wig. It is now used as an accessory to alter the appearance of the pubic hair, which is usually, when left to its own devices, unruly, coarse and shapeless. Body decoration is a primal and innate part of the human psyche, which ever way it chooses to express itself.
    Everytime that wheel turn round
    bound to cover just a little more ground!

mtbr member
    The History of The Merkin(I just had to post this, it cracked me up as much as this thread. Yes I had to look it up!!!)

A pubic wig or merkin as it was earlier known made its debut in 1450. It was used as a device to cover syphilitic pustules and gonorrheal warts in the genital area. In its contemporary form, the merkin is used as a part of erotic play, and it has also crossed over the boundaries of intimate wear into some mainstream genres of dress. The chosen material the wig is made of, usually either: nylon, yak belly or human hair, is woven onto a transparent mesh. This is then applied to the pre-shaved pubic area with spirit gum; alternatively the wig can be attached to a transparent G-string.

The wearing of a pubic wig is a sensory experience. The wig can allow the wearer a certain "jouissance" as it is made of a fibre/hair that has been selected by the wearer, and it is worn on an erogenous zone. A fetish for the feel of either: silk, leather, fur or hair against the skin, or that of others is common, and can be incorporated into the design of a pubic wig to give heightened pleasure.

Bondage crossed over from erotic use into couture when it first glided down a Gianni Versace catwalk in 1992; and Vivian Westwood flirted with the pubic area, using tailored fig leaves to cover modesty under transparent fabrics. There has always been a risqué element to fashion throughout the ages, whether it was bearing ankles, knees, thighs or breasts. The 'club scene' has taken fashion one step further. It has formulated its own look as pubic wigs are being worn under short 'baby doll' dresses in mainstream nightclubs, as well as being worn in private and fetish parties.

The pubic wig is a strong device for both the exhibitionist and the voyeur. Ideally the relationship between the two is best suited as a 'performer' and 'audience' scenario. The exhibitionist is allowed freedom of movement and a confidence in the unusual and in doing so creates entertainment for the voyeur. In a professional and aesthetic capacity the wigs are frequently used by show girls.

The pubic wig has also become an essential piece of the serious drag queens wardrobe, as it covers the genitalia that are otherwise the epitome of maleness. It is the finishing feminine touch and it is intrinsic to the pleasure of drag, as 'a little female finery creates the sexual identity in the 'role play' of the subject.

Pubic wigs or 'body furniture can be custom made and designed to suit the wearer and their moods by tonsorial expert Rick Stonell. Two examples of his work are 'Heart' and Target'. The first is a pale pink heart shaped piece that is made from yak belly hair; the image it projects is one of virginal youth and subtleness. The colour and hair are soft and the shape is traditionally linked with love and romance. The overall look is of innocence, though ironically it is reminiscent of Eve's fig leaf! Alternatively he has created a piece that uses the shape of a target; this is made from red, white and blue nylon. The strong design, colours and fibre used in this wig, carry a bold and sexual statement of availability. The wig has a fantasy element gives the impression that it was designed with a superhero or heroine in mind. The range of pubic wigs in Rick Stonell's collection covers ever aspect of sexuality and personality from 'whore' to 'Madonna'.

The merkin of the past were made to cover the "filthy running sores of syphilis. A disease which “eroded the palate... In some cases the lips, nose or eyes were eaten away, or on others the whole of the sexual organs”.

Merkin were frequently connected with prostitutes. The women often worked while infected, because many of them were single mothers with no other form of income. Despite the horror of infection and the merkin's connections with it, amusing anecdotes have appear in literature such as A. Smith's: “This put a strange whim in his head - which was to get the hairy circle of her merkin... this he dried well and combed out, and then returned to the Cardinal, telling him he had brought St. Peter's beard”.

Fortunately, the merkin is no longer needed for its original function. The idea of the merkin has been displaced in time to be re-born into a different era as the pubic wig. It is now used as an accessory to alter the appearance of the pubic hair, which is usually, when left to its own devices, unruly, coarse and shapeless. Body decoration is a primal and innate part of the human psyche, which ever way it chooses to express itself.
    Everytime that wheel turn round
    bound to cover just a little more ground!

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Bring out your dead!

Well it's X-mas and I'm wondering what to buy my favorite Merkin - any suggestions?

Anyway, I was with a group of bikers last night and there was a bunch of inappropriate rubbing going on and I just couldn't remember the right word for it. Can someone help me with the word of the day?

Frotteurism is the word you are looking for.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Finally

Quote Originally Posted by Visicypher View Post
    Frotteurism is the word you are looking for.
    Right you are Rocky! Webster was of no help. How wonderful to have such a great moderator to help us when we have mental blocks. Now I just need to use the word 10 times in order to remember it.

Now to wait for just the right time!

TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishbuddha View Post
    there was a bunch of inappropriate rubbing going on and I just couldn't remember the right word for it. Can someone help me with the word of the day?
    gheyboyclusterfug

was that the one you were thinking of?
    Nobody cares what kind of bike you ride.

gringo-fied facsimiles
    Frotteurism refers to a paraphilic interest in rubbing, usually one's pelvis or erect penis, against a non-consenting person for sexual gratification. It may involve touching any part of the body including the genital area. A person who practices frotteurism is known as a frotteur. The majority of frotteurs are male and the majority of victims are female,[1] although female on male, female on female, and male on male frotteurs exist. Adult on child frotteurism can be an early stage in child sexual abuse.[2] This activity is often done in circumstances where the victim cannot easily respond, in a public place such as a crowded train or concert.

Usually, such nonconsensual sexual contact is viewed as a criminal offense: a form of sexual assault albeit often classified as a misdemeanor with minor legal penalties. Conviction may result in a sentence or psychiatric treatment.[3]

That is some funny wrong funny wrong funny wrong stuff there.
    http://www.bradwaltonphoto.com
    "you slow whitted rectal beltch" -sp

it is from the time when we used to laugh....so wong it is white....

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    I have to find a copy of this movie! It sounds as good a my all time favorite B movie CHUD "Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dweller". I love the scene where the undergrounder pops out of the sewer and eats the pink poodle.

Just wish the CHUD would come to Boise and eat our "pink poodle".