26er

Who can rally for a tablerock ride on friday at 5:30pm

I am going to meet at the golf course parking lot and ride at 5:30pm sharp. Gonna do a loop up on tablerock, probably climb to the top then go around on the tram and down the front then head over to rock island. Plan to be done by 7 or so...

Chris
    Live to ride!

Cannondale Jekyll Carbon 1
    Cannondale Trigger Carbon 2
    Transition Bottle Rocket
    Niner MCR 29er Hardtail

aaarrrggghh!
    I'll call you if I can make it.

Rocks Rock
    I should be there.
    When we teach all children from age 5 on to meditate just 1 hour per week on compassion war will end within 3 generations.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Might make it as a 2nd ride today; but, dont you think the area might still be REALLY muddy???

Rocks Rock
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkrdr98
    Might make it as a 2nd ride today; but, dont you think the area might still be REALLY muddy???
    From the looks of things on this side of town, it will be to muddy for TR this afternoon. I'll ride over to the golf course and if it's muddy head over to Rocky Canyon Rd.
    When we teach all children from age 5 on to meditate just 1 hour per week on compassion war will end within 3 generations.

Back of the pack fat guy
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkrdr98
    Yes, it likely will be. I rode Tablerock Monday night after about 36 - 48 hours of drying time and there was a fair amount of mud then. This was also BEFORE the 48+ hours of dumping Tuesday - Thursday morning. As of Monday night, the main TR trail, starting from behind the Bishop's House, was REALLY muddy (well, let's call a spade a spade - it had RIVER running through it!) from the bottom to where it connects with the Castle Rock quarry trail. The Old Pen trail, however, was in pretty good shape - mostly dry all the way from the bottom to the connection with the main TR trail. The main trail was pretty dry from Castle Rock quarry to the top. The TR Quarry trail also had a RIVER running through it. Rock Garden trail was wet, but mostly rideable. What I rode on the Tram wasn't bad.

Again, all of these conditions were as of Monday, prior to the latest dumping of rain. As of yesterday (Thursday) morning when I left for work, it was still raining on Tablerock. My informed guess is that you will hit a pretty good amount of mud up there today. Have fun and bring your galoshes.

Hoops - Big and Small
    I like a little rice and beans with my Gumbo, see you on T Rock when it drys.