sharing the love

What you could be doing when the trails are wet

I made a little trials video if anyone is interested in checking it out. I wanted to make a video before replacing my bike but the inversion came and everything got cold and icy. So this is what I ended up with.

Inversion Aversion

51 meg; 4 min

Right click and Save As (you can delete it afterward)
    [SIZE=1]"Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race." - H.G. Wells[/SIZE]

Hoops - Big and Small

Good Stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by zebdi
    I made a little trials video if anyone is interested in checking it out. I wanted to make a video before replacing my bike but the inversion came and everything got cold and icy. So this is what I ended up with.
    Well worth the watch - enjoyed it. My fav move was early in the vid, the back spinning of your cranks after doing a hop. The crash scene is mandatory could of put in a couple more.

So you run only a back brake? Is there any nose wheelie moves in your repertoire?

Contagious Xian

Fun

Zebdi - Thanks for sharing, I thought that was pretty cool. I dig your jungle setup and thought the quality of the video was really good.

Look out!
    Very nice. Great video and cool music too. Thanks for sharing.
    Ride the bike.

mtbr member
    Cool stuff zebdi, nice backyard playground.

sharing the love
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash_Burn
    The crash scene is mandatory could of put in a couple more.
    That was my only good crash during filming. The rest weren't that entertaining. I'll work on getting more for my next vid

So you run only a back brake?
    No; I have an Avid disc up front. The rear is a v-brake on a ground rim.

Is there any nose wheelie moves in your repertoire?
    I can nose wheelie ok on that bike but not great. I'm starting to add more front wheel moves but I cracked my fork.

My next video will be alot more front wheel moves and a lot bigger moves (barring no icy conditions)

I'm glad you enjoyed it.
    [SIZE=1]"Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race." - H.G. Wells[/SIZE]

Barneys Unite!

Absolutely unbelievable!

Practice much?

sharing the love
    Quote Originally Posted by TFloyd
    Practice much?

That's a bad word. Almost as bad as training. I just ride for fun a few hours a week.

mtnjam
    nice work Chris!

I think the playground at C.M. Elementary was made for trials riding, I've always wanted to ride that barrier over the irrigation ditch too..

nice ending sequence with you riding by the house the Christmas puked on...

Back of the pack fat guy
    Jan 2004
    I made a little trials video if anyone is interested in checking it out.
    Oh, man that was great. Great tunes and some fantastic bike handling skills. Feel free to post that stuff any time!

King of the Barneys

Inversion Aversion

51 meg; 4 min

Right click and Save As (you can delete it afterward)
    Wow! Nice job. On the riding, and the video production.

CDB
    May your trails be narrow, crooked, lonesome and dangerous, leading to the most outrageous adventures. Paladin

sharing the love
    Quote Originally Posted by ryman
    nice ending sequence with you riding by the house the Christmas puked on...
    I'm surprised that no one else said that. For some reason, I expected more people to comment on the christmas lights, but I certainly didn't expect anyone to use the name we gave it. I forgot that you might know that. I haven't seen you in years.

Thanks everyone for your comments. I'll post another one in a few more months after I get used to riding my new bike and can get some footage in places that most of you in Boise will recognize.

TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER
    Thanks everyone for your comments. I'll post another one in a few more months after I get used to riding my new bike and can get some footage in places that most of you in Boise will recognize.
    I for one can't wait. The vid you posted is already one of the best Boise biking grfx I've seen. You almost made me want to think about getting into the trials thing. Sure beats the heck outa whining about muddy trails and marginal snow.
    Nobody cares what kind of bike you ride.

sharing the love
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedCrank
    Sure beats the heck outa whining about muddy trails and marginal snow.
    [size=6]BINGO! [/size]