26er

Trail work: Rock Island Trail at Tablerock

Meet at the warm springs golf course and we will hike from there.

Time: 9am

Chris
    Live to ride!

Cannondale Jekyll Carbon 1
    Cannondale Trigger Carbon 2
    Transition Bottle Rocket
    Niner MCR 29er Hardtail

Contagious Xian

What day?

Chris - Is this a Saturday build by chance?

Hi!!!
    In the email Chris sent out just recently it's on a Sunday.

Contagious Xian
    Crappers - I am not on the email distr list. Sunday is dedicated to animal sacrifices with Earthpig.

Dangit.

King of the Barneys
    You need to join Swimba, Dood! Then you get all the esclusive invites to cool happenings and free beer. Not to mention the secret handshake...

CDB
    May your trails be narrow, crooked, lonesome and dangerous, leading to the most outrageous adventures. Paladin

Back of the pack fat guy
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CBro
    You need to join Swimba, Dood! Then you get all the esclusive invites to cool happenings and free beer. Not to mention the secret handshake...

CDB
    Does membership get you unlimited access to smilycook's exclusive Danskins, Idaho backcountry, Owyhees, and other "secret trails" database? I didn't think so. D@mn, I wanted a SWIMBA sticker for my roof rack fairing...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Earthpig
    Does membership get you unlimited access to smilycook's exclusive Danskins, Idaho backcountry, Owyhees, and other "secret trails" database? I didn't think so. D@mn, I wanted a SWIMBA sticker for my roof rack fairing...
    Welcome back...hehe... For a second there, I thought I didn't know you anymore...

Rocks Rock

Sorry guys!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe all this work on Table Rock is going on the month I am in Manassas the entire month, only two trips home 3 days each. Let me know if there is anything I can do on Mon. and Tues. I get in Sun. afternoon and fly out again Wed. morning.
    I dont feel to guilty, I've been clearing blow downs and cleaning trail heads on my rides here.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When we teach all children from age 5 on to meditate just 1 hour per week on compassion war will end within 3 generations.

Contagious Xian
    Is that a dead dog?

King of the Barneys
    No, he's just a little off his game....

CDB
    May your trails be narrow, crooked, lonesome and dangerous, leading to the most outrageous adventures. Paladin

Hi!!!
    Is there an official name for the trail that is right across from Warm Springs? Is it SS'able or is it pretty grunty?

the new Gilbert Grape
    Quote Originally Posted by BelaySlave
    Is there an official name for the trail that is right across from Warm Springs? Is it SS'able or is it pretty grunty?
    Don't know if it has a name or not, but getting up it on a SS would likely mean pushing sections. If you can ride up Red Sands on a SS, you might be able to make it up the Warm Springs trail.
    Each bicycle owned exponentially increases the probability that none is working correctly.

King of the Barneys
    Is that trail you guys are talking about the Tram Trail, that comes out right across from the golf course, and has a steep devil's slide in it, and some fun exposure? I love that trail.

And I gave myself brownie points last year for riding up Red Sands on the SS without any stopping. Just felt frisky that nt, and at an easy 32x20, got in the groove and kept on groovin. (and stood the whole way)

So Eric, are you racing SS or the ht Yeti this year, or??

CDB

the new Gilbert Grape
    Quote Originally Posted by CBro
    So Eric, are you racing SS or the ht Yeti this year, or??
    I'll mix it up from race to race. The Yeti is the bike that I normally race on, but since I have no chance of actually winning I try different bikes for different races. At Barking Spiders I'll likely do my first race on the 29er and see how it does. Last year I did that race on a SS, but there's a lot of flat sections where I had spun out the gear - I think a geared bike has an advantage on that course.
    Each bicycle owned exponentially increases the probability that none is working correctly.

Rocks Rock

Nope It's a deer

And that vulture is a baby, less than half grown.
    When we teach all children from age 5 on to meditate just 1 hour per week on compassion war will end within 3 generations.