Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Tamarack Trails

746 views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  Bombin4X 
#1 ·
Embarrasing. The question is: Is the park named after him? Or is that map named after him?

Attachments

See less See more
#12 ·
Was a great couple of rides tonight, sorry we missed ya. Your cx bike woulda smoked us all on the climbs I bet. One of the newbie Barnos learned about the cement drop-offs coming out of MR the hard way. Elbow gash so big you could stick a free government block of cheese in there. And we're talking pepperjack.

Come on out to the next ones, Natural Light will probably be provided.

#15 ·
One time I was surfing and some dude got hurt i think my board might have hit a dufus swimmer swimming in MY shorebreak (LOL). Anyhoo, the I audibly said how bad I thought the cut was or how much blood or some stupid remark or other and that lifeguard gave me a look to kill

#16 ·
Sorry missed you guys. Next time for sure. Bummer about the wreck too. That is not a good spot to be going down on. The cement there is lke a cheese grader. Had a close call there one night also, you are having fun after the DH and if you are not paying attn, wham there they are all blended in and eveything. Makes your heart stop kind of when you relaize what can happened.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.