Thread: Table Rock

Rocks Rock

Table Rock

I love this ride! Hey who is responcible for the new rock feature on the back side. When that rock fell into the trial I was thinking we should use it, but my vision of what it should be was to go around the back side of it. This is much better. I almost got it the first try just needed more speed I think. I start Wind Turbine school next Monday, so I was very careful. A wind gust blew me right off the whales back bone, but I made the wedge first try with my new Yeti 575 setup. New Pike 454 UTurn (4.3 LB), Shadow Saint rear derailure with SRAM twisties and avid juicy 7's.
    When we teach all children from age 5 on to meditate just 1 hour per week on compassion war will end within 3 generations.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    It was great to run into you at Custom today, Dave. Wind turbine school sounds pretty cool. Best of luck!

blet drive
    any picks
    Save a tree & wipe your butt with an owl.
    Thank your local Sierra Club.

Rocks Rock
    Quote Originally Posted by Double H
    It was great to run into you at Custom today, Dave. Wind turbine school sounds pretty cool. Best of luck!
    You bet Harry great to see you, thanx. Jon's been great getting my bikes ready for me.
    Didn't have my camera, Jungle. But it's cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    When we teach all children from age 5 on to meditate just 1 hour per week on compassion war will end within 3 generations.