bike me, then beer me

SWIMBA Member Appreciation Party Saturday Oct 13

Join us Saturday, Oct 13th for our SWIMBA member appreciation party & pub ride.

It’s time for us to say thank you to our members for helping SWIMBA with one of it’s most successful years on record. I addition, we will be electing 6 SWIMBA board positions. Candidate information is NOW AVAILABLE!! go to swimba.org

Not a SWIMBA member? Not a problem, you can join at the event to enjoy the food, drinks, and pub ride…not to mention all the other benefits of SWIMBA membership.

We encourage that you wear some fun classic lounge wear, whether it’s a Dean Martin suit, Hugh Heffner satin PJ’s, or 70’s party dress…just have fun…with it.

We’ll meet @ Joe’s Crab Shack (2288 N Garden St, Boise) at 3:00 PM to sign in and start the pub ride. From there we’ll be riding the green belt west to the Dutch Goose, the Lift, and then back to Joe’s for appetizers and drinks. If you can’t make the pub ride join us back @ Joes at 6:00 PM for food and drinks and a free drawing for cool stuff!

Thanks again for an incredible year,!!!

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    I have my sky blue leisure suit all picked out and ready to ride. Should be a fun event!