Hello All, I hope you had a wonderful christmas and new years and are ready to hit the new year running. I am sure most of you have been enjoying the powder like I have but we hope you can attended our first meeting of the new year since it will be a very important one.

We our moving the location of the meeting to the Foothills Learning Center off of 8th st at 7pm. The learning center is basically at the bottom of hulls gulch trail. The walky to the center is not lit so please be careful when approaching the building and a flashlight might be a nice feature for those who are clumsy.

Agenda:
Wilson Peak Enviromental Assesment Presentation
The BLM will present and take input on the Wilson Peak EA which is commencing and plannning to be completed by the end of spring if all goes well. The EA is being done to create a non-motorized trail system on the owyhee front near the junction of 78 and 45 just north of reynolds canyon. This trail system will compliment the three existing motorized trailheads to the south of reynolds canyon.

Ridge to Rivers Grant Request for a Kubota for the Pole Cat Gulch construction project.

Thanks,
Chris