Thread: Swimba

mtbr member
    Nov 2009

Swimba

Rmember! You all summoned me here with the on going emails. I canceled my subscription to Velopark and SWIMBA long ago. Freeride legends bragging about drug induced coma's, frosty liquid meth diabetis beverages, 40yr old BMX virgins getting RAD?? Sorry, thougt this park was for kids and promoting a positive outlook. I'm not contributeing to the delinquincy of minors and promoting drugs, alcohol and busted up kids. BMX can take you to the Olympics, Freeride will leave you living in a Van down by the river.
    Did you see me at the park soliciting anything? How about donations or advertisements with my name? You ask me for money, donations, bikes, etc and I ask a few simple question to an adult member and get criticized. I told you all to leave me alone! Having an ex clildhood BMXer contribute to the building,design process of MTB parks and trails will lead to Mass MTBer broken bones. I could care less about structures on the trails, I buy books with pictures of MTBers riding in the mountains, not guys flying through the air doing a nothing.
    I'm just an outdoorsman and an avid trail user sitting on the sidlines. Being a part in person won't happen with my schedule, If you continue to take my money than you'll continue to hear my voice. You were supposed to stop soliciting me and not take my money! I thew it out just to see if you'ld take it.
    If this is your forum and you continue to take my money, I'll continue to voice my opinion. Simple as that.

gringo-fied facsimiles

wow!!!

you and your kitty better put your hats back on.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    http://www.bradwaltonphoto.com
    "you slow whitted rectal beltch" -sp

mtbr member
    May 2004
    I was going to say something but nevermind.
    Last edited by mtnbkrdr98; 11-07-2009 at 04:59 PM.
    Sound of Tires on Dirt - Sole Music; shared with friends - Soul Music.

BMX:Our Shining Future
    fly
    Last edited by davidarnott; 11-11-2009 at 11:51 AM.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Geez, did the Statesman cut you off from their comment section?

BMX:Our Shining Future
    am0
    Last edited by davidarnott; 11-11-2009 at 11:53 AM.