Hi!!!

No good So were you the two that rode with the guy on the red Novara Arriba?

....coming up Bucktail.....

If so....shoot me a PM so I can rip your ass. I was the guy wearing the bright yellow jacket going up Shane's.

Nick

mtbr member
    not me, sorry. Hope you enjoyed your ride. Jarrod

Hi!!!
    Where were you guys???

When I got back to Fort Boise, I saw both the 4Runners still there. Shortly after John left with the rider in question to get him safely back down, I rode up Shane's a lil' bit to where the turnoff is for Shane's to head back to the road and then I went back down to Bucktail. I was keeping an eye out for you guys. Rode over to Central Ridge and was still looking for you two, but nada. I didn't see anyone riding over on the Cottonwood side. I game back down Ridgecrest over to Mtn. Cove Trail and still no sign of Jarrod and Chris.

Where'd you guys go? I was gonna try to hook up with you guys for a short bit before I had to get my ass back to Fort Boise.

King of the Barneys
    Well, by the time we finally finished, we'd felt like we'd done a great ride. Lots of folks out. No really rude folks, but there are still idiots who think they're yileding to you by riding off-trail around you. I was quite vocal to tell them to please stay on trail.

The 6pm ride, we crossed over betw the archery range and dog area, took the "road" up to the top, along the ridge, down the back, up the switchbacks, over to Shane's, did Shanes ctr clockwise, then rocked all the way down and back to the rigs. Beautiful night and a lot of fun.

Jarrod said he'd seen you out on Shanes at one point, so we probably just barely missed each other.

CDB
    May your trails be narrow, crooked, lonesome and dangerous, leading to the most outrageous adventures. Paladin