King of the Barneys

Ride: Sunday Daddy/Daughter Date

Tonight was great. Finally talked my teenaged daughter back onto her mountainbike after about 2yrs off. We used to ride a lot. She hadn't ridden much since breaking her wrist about 5 yrs ago at the Bordertown Challenge race in Nevada. But hey, sure was great to get out again, with the sun shining, trails very rideable. Here's a few shots that I am authorized to post. You fathers of girls will know their veto power over photos.

First, was the yours truly on the steep pitch on Crestline. Nice sunset
    Second, the singletrack queen several years after her famous picture there on a little Special Ed Hotrock;
    Third, a souvenir shot of the bikes out on date night
    Fourth was a shot of the Right Reverend Father Titus with the right shock and new drive train. It's finally running like it was spozed to.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    May your trails be narrow, crooked, lonesome and dangerous, leading to the most outrageous adventures. Paladin

Contagious Xian

Good family time!

Man that's just awesome - sounds like a great time together. I hope to someday have these same date events with my sweet girl.

Ride on CBro!

CP

Contagious Xian

One more thing...

CBro:This is the bike I mentioned that I picked up for my older son yesterday, he's pretty stoked - graduating to a 24'er finally. I got a great deal and it's a pretty decent bike for his needs.
    Attached Images Attached Images

King of the Barneys
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombin4X
    CBro:This is the bike I mentioned that I picked up for my older son yesterday, he's pretty stoked - graduating to a 24'er finally. I got a great deal and it's a pretty decent bike for his needs.
    Pretty snazzy. Before you know it, he'll be asking to take the Man Horse up to Brundage!

CB
    May your trails be narrow, crooked, lonesome and dangerous, leading to the most outrageous adventures. Paladin