Back of the pack fat guy
    Jan 2004

... and if we just ... Polecat last night - see subtitle

Subtitled - "A rad night in the sweet foothills!"

So, yo, I like rode Polecat last night. I would have ridden like to Bogus and around to Idaho City and back, but like I was really busy and you know.

So, I like was all decked out in the latest stuff - wool socks and manpris. Because, you know, like, cool.

And I had my coolest XC bike with me, yo. Like a rigid fork and one of those bendy-ed up bars and less than normal gears. And big wheels, because they're cooler. Yo.

And the dirt was all loamy and silty and cool and you know. In the foothills. Where I was riding. Polecat. Rad!

And I decided to go that way. Over there. I heard the dirt was cool and awesome.

But, there was some snow.

And some fog. In the foothills. Polecat. And it was really cool. And I liked it and I'm writing a story about it. Mountain biking in the foothills is cool! And rad, yo.

And then I had to stop and pee. But the really cool thing about that loamy, tacky sort of sticky soil was that you couldn't really tell where I went. Cool.

And I did some more riding. At Polecat. In the foothills. And I'm writing about it.

And who did I run into riding Polecat too? And being rad and cool?

Jon Favreau!

And he had like this Canfield Turner Fox Flux bike with a belt drive and internal Rohloff hub and he was rocking. And like 8" of travel. And he hucked it. Big. And I was like, "no way!" And he was like "sweet!" And I was so like "rad!" and he was like "cool!" And I was all "foothills rock!" and he said "l8r sk8r!" And I was like cool!

I love the foothills and I'm glad you liked this story.

This picture is from a different day, but I thought you might think it was really rad.

Rad! Foothills should be tacky and loamy and sweet this weekend! But ride Hulls one way. Cool.
    Last edited by Earthpig; 10-30-2009 at 09:17 AM.

mtbr member
    That was like totally funny!
    Everytime that wheel turn round
    bound to cover just a little more ground!

mtbr member
    Totally!
    You gotta Get Up to Get Down!

TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER
    Earthpig - post-hand drier fume incident.

Nobody cares what kind of bike you ride.

Rocks Rock
    I didn't like your story and your new avatar really sux. But other than that I really like you personally and think your a rad dude.
    I'm just sayin.
    When we teach all children from age 5 on to meditate just 1 hour per week on compassion war will end within 3 generations.

Back of the pack fat guy
    Jan 2004
    I apparently picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Polecat last night - see subtitle-_media-card_blackberry_pictures_img00149.jpg  

Rocks Rock
    Just keep up that foothills rehab. You'll pull thru dude.
    When we teach all children from age 5 on to meditate just 1 hour per week on compassion war will end within 3 generations.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Earthpig
    I apparently picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.
    liquid nails up the nostrils...

this could be an excellent way to get rid of those pesky nose hairs

Back of the pack fat guy
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by garnetspur
    liquid nails up the nostrils...

this could be an excellent way to get rid of those pesky nose hairs
    Nose hairs are good on salad.

TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER
    Problem solved

mtbr member
    mmmm glue!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Everytime that wheel turn round
    bound to cover just a little more ground!

Back of the pack fat guy
    Jan 2004
    When I sniff glue before having a salad, I often see Jar Jar Binks.

(Man, if I was the OP, I'd be like all pissy and whatnot about this rad thread being like fully dissed by glue and salad.)

Back of the pack fat guy
    Jan 2004
    Salad.

A frog.

And FAIL.

Contagious Xian
    i needed a rad laugh. a good hearty, radical gnarly laugh.

i got it. and i got more, much more.

banned
    Sep 2009

SUp duds, Im back..RAD

Hey man. Sup duds, got me some new tech gear. MY IQ is 10 but my bikes a genius. Word. Bounce yall, bounce! Gots da new stuff yall and every BMXer(kid) from da day knows dat RAD waz da dumbest movie of all time. RAD=Cult BMX MOVIE..Nah, more like the original version of da MTB, FR revoloution of today. Watch it close yo, see all da structures and stuff. Did i spell dat wrong, shucks.
    Hey man, I needs some paint for my bike. It's shocalicous. Who needs a girl whens I gots a pink bike and a shock named Judy.
    Did I tell you about my bike duds!! I love my Bike duds. All I dream about is mass bikage cuming off a production line and stuff. Den its powder coated with the cheapest paint on the planet. Welded by a guy who rides MX and MUCHO 4x4 action.RAD!! It's worth more than gold untill I buy it.
    Gots to get me stuck to my bike like with shoes with clipless. I can't do bunny hops becauze I'm too lazy and my bike is the only genius, darnett. My clothes and my bike are RAD though, Just too bad I'm not, shucks!!(lets pretend though with a genius sticker)
    Pedal, Pedal, Pedal, Pedal, Pedal, Pedal, Pedal, Pedal, Pedal, Pedal, Pedal, Pedal, Pedal, Pedal, BIKES!!, Pedal, Pedal, Pedal, Pedal, Shocks! Pedal, Pedal, Pedal, Pedal, Pedal, Pedal, Pedal, Pedal, Clothes!!, Pedal, Pedal, Pedal, Pedal, Pedal, Pedal, Pedal, Pedal, Pedal, Pedal

I like da trails though, da outdoors is good.I Leave da BMX at da trailhead in consideration 4 other users, My bad! Now with da structures and new RAD inspired MTBing, I minght have 2 reurect da monkey on my back. Well..maybe not. Because da more you all ride like MXers on da trails, da more they will disappear.
    Word to ur Shocks!!
    Running Shoes are cheap yo, gottta get me sum.
    Last edited by MTBorDIE; 11-01-2009 at 09:22 AM.

banned
    Sep 2009
    Luckily we gots no oceans here

TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER
    This thread was much funnier when it was R rated. Now is just another "Two and a Half Men" rerun.

Thanks Al.

Pff.

BMX:Our Shining Future

I miss Geniuser

skilz and one's ability are neato'er
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Polecat last night - see subtitle-gc33.jpg  

banned
    Sep 2009
    More like this. Wow, thats cool anemea! You need to lay off the drugs and quit wasting your time on this FR crap. These trails are on sacred land! focus your abilities on something more worthy that pays off in the end. Do you have any other ambitions or other abilities? If you do, I may be willing to help you ,no strings attached. You see, I have this ability and a range of skills due to lack of tv and video games. Here anemea, look over these skills and let me know if you would be interested. Not interested you say, ok thanks for your time. Also, here's $20 for compensation of your time.

Geniuser rolls past the 2ft drop on his well tuned HT that he has no choice of riding. FS is too easy for him and makes the trails boring. I have new shoes now so everything is good.

BMX:Our Shining Future

I have New Shoes

So Now Every Thing Is Good
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Polecat last night - see subtitle-49dd47e4f3cec.jpg