mtbr member
    Jan 2010

Pocatello PedalFest June 22nd, 2013 Bigger, Better..... wait actually just the same.

Hey All Fellow Knobby Tire Riders,

After a little hiatus I am back to promote the 2013 PedalFest. It should be a great race this year, and hopefully better weather! We did change the date this year to accommodate other great regional mtb races. The other noteworthy change is that the Hotrock Kid race will take place on Friday night during the spaghetti feed and registration packet pick up at Centennial Park. Other than that, it will be the same great race! To find out more info please visit our website. You can find previous years results, links to register, the course, etc...

Home page

Or if you want to register just click here:

Pocatello City Creek PedalFest | Pocatello, Idaho 83201 | Friday, June 21, 2013 @ 6:00 PM

If you have questions, ask them here. I am sure butryon or myself should be able to answer most and hopefully in a timely manner.
    Another reason you should come to Pocatello this year for PedalFest, the new Sterling Justice trail should be completed by then. If you want to see an amazing trail built mostly without taxpayer dollars (they always need to have their say) 98% of the trail built all by volunteer labor. Come see one of the most impressive switchbacks,(actually several, it is Poky after all) built.

Thank you to all my Poky riders and fellow trail gnomes! We have an awesome riding community and trail system

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    Weather looks great, registration is looking great, and trails are looking great.
    Just a quick note, registration fees go up $10 after this Saturday. And no registration after Thursday June 20th after 2pm. So if you want to save money and enter a fun race, register