Thread: Owyhee at noon

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Owyhee at noon

Well, it goes without saying that work sucks and I would rather be riding. I am headed out to the Owyhee to ride between noon and 1:00 today. Thinking about doing the upper loop just to shake it up on the horse hooves. This may be a new loop for many of you. So come along and help me smooth out the trail for those that come later.

It will probably be a slow ride for me as I get over all the winter ale. Pushing todays wind might be a little challenging but not as strenuous as Viscypher pushing one through the hoop. Dude throttle back on the fiber - the cobra should never leave the bowl.

If anyone is interested just let me know where and when you would like to meet.

Mike e.

beer is good
    Hey Mike,
    I can ride today, I'm in the north end and can meet most anywhere,
    say 16th and Bannock by 12 or 12:30 or anyplace between there and
    the trailhead would be fine.
    Steve
    "looking California, feeling Minnesota"

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Albertsons

Let's meet at 12:30 at the Albertsons on 16th and State near the bank. I will be driving a white Ford Focus wagon with a gold Titus.

That way if you don't like my beer selection, we can pick up a couple.

See then.

Mike e.

beer is good
    sounds good...done.
    Steve
    "looking California, feeling Minnesota"

Back of the pack fat guy
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Nels
    sounds good...done.
    Just so you know, those of us working slobs who are stuck at our jobs for the rest of the day hate you both. I hope your jackets catch the wind like sails and blow you into Oregon or Nevada.

Contagious Xian

Was that you last night

Quote Originally Posted by Irishbuddha
    Let's meet at 12:30 at the Albertsons on 16th and State near the bank. I will be driving a white Ford Focus wagon with a gold Titus.

That way if you don't like my beer selection, we can pick up a couple.

See then.

Mike e.
    Did you pass CBro and I last night on Crestline? We were heading towards Hulls and someone on a golden Father Titus was going the other way...CBro was in the custom purple kiss jersey on his retro-SS and I was the slow lanky dork with a blue jacket struggling behind him..

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Earthpig
    Just so you know, those of us working slobs who are stuck at our jobs for the rest of the day hate you both. I hope your jackets catch the wind like sails and blow you into Oregon or Nevada.
    We will tip a beer for you after the ride!

Hey those old hairy legged farts that go late and drink Too-kill-you are still riding if you ever want to join them!

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Hey Nels,
    I ordered some more clear-frame protect tape from CC, so if you need some
    I will give you some.

Back of the pack fat guy
    Jan 2004
    We will tip a beer for you after the ride!

Hey those old hairy legged farts that go late and drink Too-kill-you are still riding if you ever want to join them!
    Make it a malt liquor! Seriously, have a great ride. We need to ride together soon - it's been too long since Barbie Camp. I promise I'll go easy on the caffeine next time...

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Nope

Quote Originally Posted by Bombin4X
    Did you pass CBro and I last night on Crestline? We were heading towards Hulls and someone on a golden Father Titus was going the other way...CBro was in the custom purple kiss jersey on his retro-SS and I was the slow lanky dork with a blue jacket struggling behind him..
    That wasn't me. Believe it or not, there a several gold Titus in this valley. I am the short red head that uses his buddha belly to push down on the legs to make the wheels go round.

Bomber hope to ride with you sometime this season. I am much less obnoxious in person. Some may argue that point.

Ok this is more posts that I have made all winter so I am out of here.

Mike e.

Contagious Xian
    Bomber hope to ride with you sometime this season. I am much less obnoxious in person. Some may argue that point.

Ok this is more posts that I have made all winter so I am out of here.

Mike e.
    Absolutely let's ride, my belly has a similar form, and I always thought it was a weakness! Rock on...