mtbr member

OT-Bonneville Hotsprings

I wanted to get out of town and get a little exercise this weekend, so my SO and I decided to head to the cabin in Crouch. We had planned to snowshoe along Scriver creek and see what we could find. The first thing we noticed when we got there was how much snow had melted over the last couple of weeks. Well after several cocktails Friday night we decided to get up early Saturday and drive up to Bonneville hotsprings and snowshoe back in for a soak. We could not have asked for a more beautiful day. I thought I would post up a few photos since there is not much going on in this forum as of late. Hope you enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jackstraw1; 02-27-2006 at 01:52 PM.
    Everytime that wheel turn round
    bound to cover just a little more ground!

mtbr member

whoop! whoop!

that was really fun. the dogs had a great time, and so did i! i wonder how the igloo turned out...sure seemed like a lot of work for overnight, but it will be there for a while i suppose.

i love idaho. and good company
    Idaho dirt, river, sky

mtbr member

igloo

Its a good thing they had a sled full of beer to keep them well lubricated. One would think it will be there for awhile but with this warm weather and rain it might not last very long at all.
    Everytime that wheel turn round
    bound to cover just a little more ground!